~My Umbrella~

The hotel~ 9 pm

Ugh what had she done? She had kissed Adrien! The Adrien Agreste! 

Now yes it was on accident, but if word gets out she is screwed.

Once the bluenette had gotten home, she took herself a long, hot, steamy shower. She scrubbed her lips so hard, they bled. He had just been so cocky about it. It was like he thought she wanted to kiss him! Which she would never!

The girl couldn't wait to tell Chloe about this- speaking of, were is she? The last time she saw her was after school when the blonde asshole walked up.

Maybe she went out shopping? No.. she would've been back hours ago.

As she was going to text the girl, she saw she had gotten a notification from instagram. Oh! It was Chloe! 

Maybe she had posted where she went. When the raven girl opened the app, she couldn't believe her eyes. It was Chloe and Luka... kissing.

Ouch. That stung.

Her very own bestfriend with a guy she kinda liked. Of course they rarely talked, but still why did she go for him! As she read the caption, stone girl couldn't help but let out a gaspy sigh.

The caption read 'Andres really does work the charm! Love you sm Luka!' That's were she was all afternoon. With Luka.

She could hear footsteps outside her door, it must be them. She quickly cracked it to see Luka and Chloe having a whole make out sesh in the hallway.

"Ew- get a fucking room" she whispered. Damn was she going to be salty today. That definitely made her life way worse. The next thing she needed was to fail the classes she took. Or get kicked out of the hotel, but that won't happen!

The bluenette closed the door, trying not to make a sound, and simply headed to bed. It had truly been a long day for her. She was ready for it to be over with.

BIGG TIME SKIPP!! Tmr afternoon- school

There Marinette was sitting behind Chloe because she wanted to sit with her boyfriend. Ugh it was annoying. They wouldn't leave each other alone. First she was bothered by Adrien and Lila, not these too? 

When will the poor girl get a break? Your answer, Never. They never left each others side unless it was the bathroom, in which the other stood outside the opposite genders bathroom until their mate gets out.

Marinette barely got to talk to Chloe, at this point it felt like Chloe was staying away from her. 

"Ok class, since we have 20 minutes left, y'all can go and practice with your partners for the project!" There were some cheers, some boos. Marinette didn't mind as much as she would though. She just wanted to get away from the two.

The raven girl rose from her seat, collected her supplies and bag, and then walked over to Adrien. As normal, Lila was sucking on to him like he was her mother's tits.

"Oh hey Adrien, hi Lila." As she spoke to Lila, her voice became darker, ruder. She definitely hated that hoe.

"Hey, you wanna go out to the courtyard to practice, Mrs b said we can." 

"Yeah of course!" She didn't want to but she felt like eyes were on her so she wanted to seem nice. The bluenette waited for him to gather his stuff before walking out towards the courtyard.

"We probably only have like 10 minutes left so we can rehearse lines and then fully practice." She was hoping she wouldn't mention the kiss, but being a daily pain in her ass, he just had to.

"Aw you wanna practice so you can kiss me again princess?" Princess, that nickname again. Well two can play that game.

"Well of course kitty." She knew that would get him. His cheek rose with a bright pink color, and he started staring at her in a different type of way. 

Not anger, sadness, nor happiness. It was.... Lust. His pupils large, his breathing was slowed down. He looked like a starved child whom had just seen a double cheeseburger.

But then there was a drop. Water had fallen from the sky! Both their heads turned upwards to see angry black clouds just threatening to pour on them. And it did.

The tried to rush inside but it was too late, so the two hid under a tree. Marinette's back pushed against the tree, one of Adrien's hands on it, while the other was snaked around the girls waist.

His head was beside hers, inside the crook of her neck. She could feel his hot breath on her skin. "S-sorry m-marinette.." he looked up into her eyes and for once in like forever, she knew he wasn't joking. His look was very sincere.

"Don't worry.." her voice drowned in the pouring rain.

"I have an umbrella, we can share until we get back in the building?" She carefully grabbed her bag and slipped out the sleek black umbrella. She couldn't remember where she got it from, but it was in her old houses closet so she brought it.

She opened up the umbrella to see, 'Agreste Designs' fuck.

She turned to him, but he was already looking at her.

"You kept it?" He was astonished she still had it.

"Uhmm kept what?" Deny deny deny. That's what she was taught.

"My umbrella."

OK THIS IS NGL RLLY BAD- I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE SO DONT JUDGE EHEHHE.....

ANYWAYSS HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! I SAY IT ADDS A TUOE OF SPICE INTO MARI AND ADRIENS ROCKY RELATIONSHIP!THANKS FOR READING, LOVE YALL💕💖