~He Just Stands There~

Monday- 7 am- Marinette's bedroom

Marinette had woken up especially early so she wouldn't be late to school. Chloe had demanded that she would pick her up right at 7:30 so she needed to be ready. 

The girl had planned her outfit the night before, which contained of black ripped jeans and a coral pink tube-top. She also had white Air Forces to pair with the outfit. 

"Ouuu mari you look adorable!" The red Kwami squeaked in excitement. "Awe thanks Tikki!" 

Marinette really observed her outfit, making sure it was cute, but was in dress code. She definitely didn't want to look like a slut. Even if she was showing off some of her body for the new boy, Chloe had talked to the girl about him, so she didn't want to interfere.

Mari just loved Chloe to much to lose her. As she glanced over at her phone, she noticed it was 7:16, so she could make her daily coffee before texting Chloe.

"Morning baby! How did you sleep?" Sabine said as her daughter walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Surprisingly good, Chloe's picking me up for school so I'm just gonna whip up a coffee before we leave." Sometimes Marinette makes breakfast for herself, but most of the time coffee keeps her contained before lunch.

"Ok well I'm gonna head down to the bakery to help your dad before we open, I love you and I'll see you when you come home." The short woman gave Marinette a kiss on the cheek before walking out the kitchen.

"Love you too maman" It took the bluenette about 10 minutes before her coffee was finished. 'I don't know what it is about the smell of freshly brewed coffee, but it is damn good' Her face definitely matched her thoughts, because she heard a slight giggle before a full blown laughter close to her.

"Oh shoot Chloe I'm so sorry! I was making coffee and I just got caught up in the moment but I'm ready so we can leave right now" she rushed to get her bag before snapping on a lid to her coffee and rushing out the door leaving the mayors daughter behind.

"I know she did NOT just leave me behind! DUPAIN-CHENGG!!" The bluenette was too far ahead to hear Chloe yell, but she definitely got a sass talk in the limo.

Locker room-7:39 am

It was just Marinette in the locker room, Chloe had walked on ahead so that her ex-best friend, Sabrina, wouldn't try and steal their seats.

Mari was just grabbing her books when..

*SLAMM*

Marinette jerked her head around to see none other than Lila Rossi.

"Well well well.. look what the cat dragged in. You wanna tell me why Adrien was looking at you that way Marinette?" Lila said, putting on her fake innocence voice. The girl also saw another shadow with Lila. She had just guessed it was Alya.

"Uh girl i don't know? Why don't you go ask him since he sooo in love with you?" Mari responded back rolling her eyes.

"Uh I don't know if you know who you're talking to with that attitude- Lila push Mari back towards a wall as she talked.

- but I can ruin you life even more like That." She said snapping her finger.

"Awe how cute, the little fox thinks she's scary because she has gotten the class agains me, well to damn bad because you don't have anything against me." Marinette was sick and tired of Lila and her bull so she just told her off. 

"You think you're all cool now because your friends with Chloe well guess what?" 

*BAM*

Lila kicked the poor raven haired girl right in the guts. Marinette slid down against the wall behind her, gasping for air. She felt as if she was going to throw up anything and everything.

"You have nobody Marinette Dupain-Cheng. See here, Oh Adriennn!" Maris eyes looked up to see a mop full of blonde hair come into eyesight. He was just looking at her, not hatred, nothing, his beautiful green eyes were blank. 

"A-Adrien please I know you're mad a-at me but pl-please help.." her last words were barely above a whisper. She was still trying to gulp down oxygen.

She knew he heard her because he flinched but.. he never moved. He just stood there like a statue. 

She was sick, not just of him, but of herself. She let Lila corner her, and she let herself to believe that the one person who said they would stick by her going against Lila would actually stay.

"Bahahaha! You think he would help you! You Pathetic." Lila said finally, kicking her again in the stomach.

Now Marinette for sure knew she was gonna be sick. She couldn't move though. It was like her body was stuck, her eyes filling up with tears. 

She looked up and met Adriens electric green eyes. Her eyes brimmed with tears, just couldn't explain how much she wanted to kill him. For betraying her, for lying to her, and for him not helping. 

He just stand there.

HIII SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO POST! WE HAVE TESTING COMING UP IN LIKE A WEEK ND A HALF SO IVE BEEN MOSTLY FOCUSED ON SCHOOL AND SPORTS😭

I TRIED TO MAKE THIS ONE LIKE ANGST FOR THE CLASS BUT MOST ADRIEN(I DID IT 4 ADRIEN JS NOT THE CLASS KINDA)

HOPE YOU ENJOY ND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK💕💖