~Romeo and Juliette~

Tuesday- Hotel room, getting ready

'Ok Marinette you got this.. act like nothing happened, you know your happy and you weren't kicked out of your house..' Her mind had been focused on that one topic all morning, she had to put concealer under her eyes to hide the eyebags.

She hadn't gotten much sleep, mostly because of all the cars and traffic in Paris. At her old house they didn't have much noise, so the bluenette heard EVERYTHING.

*knock knock knock*

Mari looked towards the door and quickly walked over, opening the door to see her bestfriend, and the girl who helped her get her life back together(kinda), Chloe bourgeois.

"Ooo your looking pretty~ not as much as me but!" She giggled at her remark towards the bluenette. "Ha ha ha, so u need something?" 

"Nope, but I did bye you a coffee!" She was smiling holding the coffee cup out to the girl.

"Aweee! You didn't have! Thank you so much!" She was actually grateful for this, because she was exhausted!

"You wanna go down and head to school?" Marinette grabbed her small purse and phone from the table.

"Yeah, the limo is in the front, les-go!" Chloe definitely had some energy this morning! She was like bouncing off the hall walls. Mari just laughed at her antics.

At School<3

"Settle down class!" Mrs. Bustier had come in early, so they didn't get to talk as long as regular. Marinette didn't mind though, she could hear Lila's fake laughs trying to get her attention.

She looked around the room, catching some bright teal eyes looking right at her. Her cheeks blushed a bright red, before she turned back at her notebook. 

Sadly, since she turned, she missed the wink the teal haired boy gave her. She could feel eyes on her, not just from the boy, but from more.

As she was trying to pay attention, she saw in the corner of her eye, Lila Rossi glaring at her.

'Wtf did I do now??' The raven haired girl thought, a little pissed off. She didn't feel like hearing Lila yap at her and possibly try to hurt her. She already had to deal with the parents last night, she didn't want to deal with Lila and her minions again.

"Ok today we are going to do pairs! First is Chloe and Alix, then Luka and Alya..." there was only Kim, Adrien, Lila, and Mari left.

'Please just be Kim.. please be kim' she thought laying her head down on the table.

"Ok now Lila and Kim, finally Adrien and Marinette."

'NO FVCK!' As she lifted her head up, she saw Lila clutching her arms around Adriens neck, and him trying to get her off.

"Lila please get off of me and go to your partner!" Her yelled, making the whole room silent." Adrien! Lila! Please outside to talk with me!" As the 3 walked outside, everyone started whispering to other, trying to figure out what just happened.

"Damn, I thought they were dating" the girl looked up to see a tall, VERY hot man talking to her. Her lips were slightly parted as she stared at him.

"Oh sorry, I'm Luka. You?" It was like he was carved by god himself. 

"Uh.. erm Ma-ma- Marinette!" She clutched her mouth as she just stuttered again after about a month.

"Pftt" he said then bursting into a wholehearted laugh. "Nice to meet you Mama- Marinette." 

'Ok maybe that was funny' she let out a small giggle before looking at Mrs. Bustier walking in with Adrien and Lila, both looking pissed off.

"I guess that's my cue to go, bye mama- Marinette!" He walked away to alya, sitting done gracefully.

'Holy shit he's fine..' I guess she stared to long because she heard a muffled voice near her.

"You gonna keep staring at new boy or are you gonna help with the project?" It was Adrien sitting next to her. Of course! She forgot they had the project to do.

"Whatever, so what were we assigned?" She wasn't excited to work with the blonde, but she didn't want to get a bad grade so she had to talk to him.

"Uh.. Romeo and Juliette"

OOP- A LITTLE LUKANETTE ACTION BUT NEXT CHAPTER OR 2 MIGHT BE ADRIENETTE💖

HOPE YALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER! TYSM FOR READING💕💖