~Chloe...?~

Courtyard~ After school with Chloe

"Omg I can't believe Mrs B would pair you and model boy up for Romeo and Juliet! Like that's just crazy!" Chloe hated the idea as much as Marinette did. 

"Yeah, and I already tried asking to switch partners, she shut me down tho saying that I shouldn't be rude to my peers.. dumb red headed bitch." The bluenette said mumbling the end. 

There was a tap on the girls shoulder, and then a voice which anyone would recognize.

"Since we have this stupid project, I guess we have to go to one of our houses. Yours or mine?" Oh crap, Mari would have to go to his since she got kicked out. Ugh the more she thought about it the more sour her face got.

After taking a short breath, she answer his question. "Uh we can go to yours.." her voice was a little shaken, her mind focused on what happened with her parents.

"Okay, I guess I can call Nathalie." This was going to be a long afternoon.

Time Skip~ With Chloe !!

*ding* 

Her phone dinged a few times, notifying her of new messages. The blonde grabbed her Birkin bag and pushed around the clutter, then grabbing her phone.

It read- Daddykins~ Chloe come up here now. I need to talk to you. Come alone. Its urgent.

Her mind rushed with thoughts, was it Zoe? Or maybe her mom? She rushed out of her room and into the elevator.

As she ran through out the hallways trying to find the precious mayors office, she couldn't help but get more nervous. There was this gut feeling that something was going to happen. And it wouldn't be good..

She took a sharp turn left before stopping, there was the door. She lifted up her hands to the double doors, but hesitated. 'Please please please just don't be about my family or Mari..' 

And there she goes, opening the doors to see.. that bitch. Lila Rossi was stinking up her own father's office.

"Uhmm daddy what is she doing here!?" The blonde shrieked staring into the sausage haired girl.

"Ah Chloe daring there you are, sit sit. I have a very important discussion we need to have." His voice was different, loopy maybe. Also, he didn't answer the question, for some reason the made Chloé Bourgeois pissed.

As she sat down, she noticed a fairly large stack of papers on her father's desk. 

"So Chloe, I have heard about you and your friends words to the lovely Lila here. I don't condone bullying from you. I will need you to become friends with Lila and drop that other girl, or I will kick her out of my hotel." His face stone cold, eyes a little blood shot, maybe a tint of yellow too.

'Oh fuck no' her heart pounded. She didn't want to be friends with Lila, but she didn't want her best friend to live on the streets either.

"Daddy you can't! I don't want to be friends with the liar-" she was cut off by her very angry father.

"I WILL NOT LET YOU SPEAK OF MRS ROSSI LIKE THAT, YOU HEAR ME!? YOU WILL BE FRIENDS WITH HER AND THATS THE LAST I WILL HEAR OF IT! YES SIR?"

Her eyes brimming with tears, her heart pounding. She knew what was going on, his breath. Alcohol..

It's been a problem for Andre bourgeois to stop drinking since her mother left. It crushed them both, but it made Chloe stronger. 

Whenever he drank, hell would break loose. Bottles breaking against walls, yelling at waiters and workers. And the worst, blood on his fists. Chloe clutching on to her knees, balling up trying to hid herself from him.

"Yes s-sir.." Her voice shaky, she was trying her hardest not to cry. If she blinked on more time, the tears might fall. She quickly stood up from the chair, eyes pierced towards the ground. She just wanted to leave. 

Leave the room, the hotel even. She needed to get out.

The blonde ran to the elevator, pressing her floor so she could get her bag and leave. 

"Please h-hurry up." She was shaking, and gasping for air. Every time she took a breath, her lungs hurt worse. 

The elevators doors opened and she was ready to book it when she saw these gorgeous teal eyes. 

"Chloe..?"

OKKK SO A LITTLE BACKLASH OF ANDRE🤫 

I JUST DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE AND I NEEDED SOME ANGST SO EHEHEH

ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED! SORRY I TOOK A SUPER LONG BREAK, WE HAD SCHOOL TESTING THIS PAST WEEK OR 2 SO I WAS STUDYING LIKE HELL. FINNA BE OUT OF SCHOOL THO, LIKE 9 AND A HALF DAYS SO I CAN POST AHHHH!

TYSM FOR READING, AND HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT💕💖