~White Shirt And Wet Hair~

The hotel~Monday morning b4 school

It had been raining all weekend, and it finally looked liked it was finally gonna be a sunny day but nope! The sun was only out for about an hour before it started pouring again. 

Thankfully the bluenette had gotten inside the school before it rained. They were going to present but Adrien had to be late for a photo shoot. It was their new white section. Her favorite was the simple white t-shirt. 

It was good and simple, which is why she liked it. Since the photo shoot was before school, he was probably going to come in with some Agreste brand clothing. 

As the presentations started, she started to get bored. Exhausted mostly, the poor girl spent all night hearing moans from her bestfriends room. It actually sucked.

As she started to doze off, there was a knock at the door. 

"Ah welcome Adrien! We just started presentations so you may sit down with your partner." Mrs. Bustier had know he would be late that day so she welcomed him with kindness.

There were many gasps from the other people in the room, one clear and loud from Lila Rossi.

As she looked up she saw Adrien Agreste in a now clear, white t-shirt and wet hair. 

Holy shit he was HOT!

OK HOLY FREAKK THAT CHAPTER WAS GOOD BUT A BIT SPOICYYY EHEHHEHE😭😻

I HOPE YALL LIKE THE CHAPTERR AND LOVE YALL💖💕