Chapter 1: World of Colors

3rd Person P.O.V:

There is this office, a workplace for Bonnie, one of our protagonists, who is a young, but skilled editor. It is another workday for Bonnie, walking in the office. His coworkers greet him, Bonnie just lowers his head a bit as a greeting. Once at the desk, he starts working. Bonnie Bunny, a blue rabbit animatronic (animatronics are species in this book), he is a strange rabbit, not a lot of his coworkers are fond of him. Just how he is right now. . .his eyes seem dead, like a robot, working at his desk, no emotion running through.

"Hey newbie." "Hello, sir, what can I do for you?" "Can you give this file to Bonnie?" "Oh. . .to Mr. Bunny?" "Yea. . .I know, 'do it yourself', but. . .I'm a little. . .disturbed of that guy." "Why is that? I mean. . .I understand, he. . . looks like a robot." "I mean. . .I can't handle his emotions. He's a really good worker, I know, but. . .he has ups & downs, it's like a roller coaster." Two of the coworkers talk about Bonnie.

Bonnie left his desk for a restroom break, while washing his hands, he looks in the mirror, seeing himself, then mumbles to himself, "How could I. . ." He clenches his fists, slams his hands on the sink. . .someone walks in, but saw Bonnie slam his hands on the sink, they slowly closed the door & left. Bonnie was clearly upset. . .he looks in the mirror again. . .

"How could I. . .I. . .forgot my lunch. . ." Bonnie was upset he forgot his lunch.

Meanwhile, in the lobby, at the reception, an orange bear animatronic walks up to the receptionist, "Hello." The receptionist looks up, and greets, "Hello sir, how may I help you?"

"My name is Freddy Fazbear, and I have a delivery for Bonnie Bunny. I am his friend." Freddy, another protagonist, who is a chef & owner of his own 5-star restaurant, says to the receptionist.

Freddy was holding a small bag, a lunch bag. The receptionist calls Bonnie on the phone to let him know. Few minutes later. . .Bonnie runs into the lobby, full speed.

"Bonnie!" Freddy says, waving his hand.

"FREDDY~!" Bonnie says, and hits the brakes, stopping right in front of Freddy.

"You forgot your lunch." Freddy says, holding up the lunch bag.

"Freddy. . .you're a life savior~! Thank you so much! I was so upset that I forgot it." Bonnie says, taking the lunch bag, holding it to his chest.

"Haha, well then, I am glad I delivered it. Your coworkers are not fond of that side of you."

"Yea, but who cares. Anyway, thank you, but. . .what happened to your restaurant?"

"Oh, I left one of my best chefs in charge for a little, while I deliver this."

"Sorry that I took your time."

"It is okay, Bonnie. And are you free tonight?"

"Oh, yea, as long as I don't have any last-minute overtime work."

"Well then, I will be waiting for you. I have a special dinner menu ready for you~."

"Really!? I cannot wait! I love your food~! And I think I used up both of our time, gotta go back."

"Alright, good luck with work, Bonnie~."

"You too, Freddy~."

The two part ways, and Bonnie returns to his desk, humming in joy. The coworkers, which saw Bonnie earlier with 180 degrees of the mood right now, were confused & a little creeped out of the sudden change.