Chapter 19: Shattering Heart

3rd Person P.O.V:

Chica walks to the door, it was unlocked, which means Freddy is expecting her. Chica walks in cautiously, there was no one inside, but Chica knows Freddy is here. Chica gets her phone out, and says, "Freddy! I know you're here! Show yourself!" No answer, that means Freddy is expecting her to step in further. . . Chica embraces herself, and does what Freddy wants. She walks to the kitchen, slowly opens the door, making sure there's no ambush.

Chica turns on her flashlight on the phone, walks in, and says, "Freddy! I came to face you, you murderer! I know you killed Foxy!"

Again, no answer, Chica looks around, her heart pounding in anxiety. . .she made sure she's against the wall, so Freddy can't grab her from behind.

"Freddy! . . .If you're not going to show yourself. . .then. . .I wonder what Bonnie will think about his cowardly boyfriend!"

Instantly, Freddy comes out of his office, glares at Chica, then softens, "Greetings, Ms. Chicken. I apologize, but this is employee only area. . .so will you kindly exit?"

"Freddy. . .I came to confront you. I know you killed Foxy. . ." Chica clenches her fists.

"Oh, you never change."

"I have evidence! I heard the recording! You are a murderer!"

Freddy turns the light on the kitchen, "You are trespassing."

"Freddy. . .how can you be so calm?"

"Oh, I am FAR from calm. . .Chica." Freddy keeps his smile, but glares at Chica, "It has been a while to talk like this. . .finally had the courage to talk with me, hmm~?"

"You. . .I'm done being scared of you."

"Oh really? Well, I am surprised to see you after our breakup. You ran away like you never existed."

"I. . .I was a coward. . ."

"Certainly, you did not give me time to explain."

"Well, I'm glad I didn't listen to your excuse! I know that you killed Mangle back then! And you killed Foxy!"

"Hmm. . .ah, I remember that name, 'Mangle'. . .the one who was always hostile to me for no reason."

"She's my best friend! And she was right to hate you!"

"You mean, 'WAS'?" Freddy says, and Chica glares at him.

". . .She had a bright future ahead. . .she was talented. . .and her instincts never lied. . .she would've been a famous culinary artist. . .until you took that from her."

"How judgmental. Her demise is not my fault. She pushed me to the edge. Well, since you are here to talk, let me tell you what happened to her."

[One night, Chica went to the party with her guy friends, Freddy did not like that one bit. Freddy was in the kitchen, cooking, he was making Chica's favorite dish. However, a doorbell rings. Freddy turns the stove off, and heads to the door, then opens it, thinking it's Chica. However. . .it was Mangle.

"Good evening, Ms-"

"Shut it." Mangle shoves Freddy, letting herself in, closing the door behind.

"Um. . .what brings you here?" Freddy asks.

"I'm here to tell you something."

"Tell me something?"

"Yea, about Chica."