Chapter 17: Facing the Past

3rd Person P.O.V:

Freddy surely plans to get rid of Chica, however, how is Chica doing, after that fight/argument with Bonnie? Time to stick to a different character & see their perspective. It's been few days after Chica & Bonnie had that argument, and Chica kept searching for evidence to show that Freddy is involved in Foxy's disappearance. Chica tried copying how Bonnie did with searching for Foxy, she asked people about Freddy, a lot of people had positive opinions on Freddy, couldn't think that Freddy would hurt someone. Chica was going through footage & recordings that Foxy left, but there's a lock on one of the recording files, and she tried to crack it open. Chica sighs, nothing was working, she looks at the photos on her desk. . .there is a photo of her & a white fox animatronic.

"Mangle. . .I will avenge you. . ." Chica's eyes sadden, as her eyes moves to the photo of her & Foxy, "Foxy. . .I love you so much." Chica feels tired, and she slowly passes out.

Glamrock Chica's P.O.V:

It was a bright, sunny day, I started my first day at college, I always held a passion for cooking & baking, I was interested in this culinary school. I had a best friend, her name is Mangle, a white fox animatronic, we've known each other since childhood, and our dream was to be a chef, we were best friends & rivals. I was looking forward to the future we were going to create.

After two weeks, I got used to the college layout, but I was late to class, I was rushing down the hallway, then bumped into someone. I fell down, and a soft, gentle voice came, "Are you alright?" I looked up & saw an orange bear animatronic, with beautiful blue eyes, I felt my face turn red. It was like a romance novel, a girl & a boy turn the corner, bump into each other & fall in love. I could not believe it was happening for real.

"I-I'm okay." He helped me up, then I smelled something good, he was holding a little tray of snacks.

"What is that?"

"Oh, these are snacks I made for my class assignment. Would you like one?"

"B-But it's for your class."

"One would not hurt, and I would appreciate a little feedback." He says, and I take one, taking a bite.

"Mmmm~! This is so good!" It was the best snack I ever had.

"I am glad you think so. Now, I can confidently present to the class."

"If you're taking a class about snacks. . .are you a fellow culinary student~!?"

"Oh, I am. Are you as well?"

"Yes! I'm Chica Chicken~! What's your name?"

"I am Freddy Fazbear." This was our meeting.

Freddy Fazbear, he was a very talented student, his grades were all time high, his food was delicious, and he's very crafty. Plus, he looked handsome, girls were all over him. When I was near the culinary building, I could hear the students talking about Freddy, he was always the topic of conversations in the culinary building. A fairytale like prince, that's what Freddy was to others. . .I thought so too, and it was a miracle that he showed interest in ME.

We soon became friends, bonding over foods, culinary. I held a crush on him, just like all the other girls, except one.

"And Freddy let ME taste it first~! Before anyone~!" I excitedly tell Mangle about Freddy & what happened in the class.