Thank You Note & Bonus Chapter:

(Thank you so much for reading~! I know it was not a constant update, but I appreciate you all for reading~.

This book is inspired by "DeadPlate" an indie horror game, I watched KubzScouts play. I really liked the story, and wanted to make one with Glamrock Fronnie. I wanted to twist the personalities of Freddy & Bonnie, therefore, they are both psychopaths in the story.

Please go watch or play the game if you are interested~!

Also, shout-out to @Bonnio for making a fanart of this book! Please go check it out, I was so happy seeing it! ^w^

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/1458294491-i-think-i-can-draw-something-art-with-sketch

I appreciate everyone for staying with me & the updates of this book. I saw familiar names in the notification from "Made To Be. . .", and I am really glad I was able to keep you all entertained. I hope the next book can do that as well. X3)

Bonus Chapter:

Bonnie was carrying meals to a table, and places it down, "Here are your meals. Hope you enjoy." Bonnie tries to put a smile on his face as best as he can & soon returns to the kitchen, then to the restroom. Bonnie sighs heavily, then looks in the mirror, "I hate people. . ."

Soon, a knock & voice comes, "Bonnie?"

Bonnie soon opens the door, and sees Freddy, his heart flutters, seeing his husband~.

"Are you okay?" Freddy asks, then holds Bonnie's hand.

"I-I'm okay, it's just. . .I hate people. Seeing you, calmed me down~." Bonnie takes Freddy's hand, then puts Freddy's paw against his cheek, making Freddy blush & smile~.

Freddy caresses Bonnie's cheek, "I apologize for making you help."

"It's okay, I know it's not your fault. You're just short on staff, and I had time. Plus, I can stay with you more~."

"Oh Bonnie~." Freddy kisses Bonnie, closing the door behind him. Bonnie blushes & kisses back, wrapping his arms around Freddy's neck.

"Mmmm~. . ." They moan, loving their kiss~. They slowly part, Bonnie wanted to more & get his energy to step back out, however, another knock comes, halting the married couples' time.

Bonnie has been helping Freddy's restaurant for two days, since a waiter was injured by a rude customer. Freddy banned them, and the waiter has a few days off to recover. The injury is not severe, so they'll recover soon. The problem is. . .Bonnie is not good with customer service. He had minimum interaction with people, since he was good at his job, he didn't need to talk long with people to get the result they liked. Also. . .he had to smile to people he doesn't even care about. However, he cannot say no to his husband, and wants to help him more than anything.

While working, Gregory & Cassie came to the restaurant, calling, "DAD! PAPA/BON-DAD!" Freddy & Bonnie turns to their kids, and says, "Welcome~!" Gregory & Cassie hug them each, Freddy & Bonnie hug each back.

"How was school?" Freddy asks.

"It was fun!" Cassie replies.

"Yea, we made friends!" Gregory says.

"That's good to hear." Bonnie says with a genuine smile.

"Papa, are you okay?" Cassie asks.

"I'm okay, a little tired." Bonnie pats Cassie's head.