Chapter 16: Help Me

3rd Person P.O.V:

Bonnie has been helping Chica find Foxy, meanwhile, Freddy works & keeps an eye on Cassie & Gregory. Freddy was a little concerned about Bonnie figuring out what he did to Foxy, and felt the rush to get rid of Chica. Freddy was at the orphanage, playing in the playground with Cassie, pushing her on the swings.

"Will Bonnie come see me tomorrow?" Cassie asks.

"Bonnie is a little busy right now, but he will come to see you. Until then, I hope you don't mind seeing me."

"I don't mind, you're so nice, Freddy!" Cassie says. Freddy smiles at how such a sweet girl Cassie is, she deserves better.

Later, Gregory joins Freddy & Cassie, but Gregory was looking sad. Freddy asks Cassie to give him & Gregory space to talk alone, Cassie understood, goes to play with other kids. Gregory sighs, Freddy walks up to him, "Gregory, let us take a rest, shall we?" Gregory nods, and the two sit down & take a rest.

"Gregory, are you alright?"

". . .Not really."

"What is wrong? Can you tell me?"

". . .It's her."

"Your sister?"

"Yea. . ."

"Did she hurt you?"

". . .I don't want to go home. . .she hates me."

"Gregory. . .why do you think that?"

"She leaves me alone, and I can hear her. . .saying something bad about me. . .I know."

"Oh Gregory. . .I am sorry that you feel this way. Last time, she did look forceful."

"She's always late. . .even more now. . ."

"What does she do for work?"

"Security, and. . .something else, she wears a white rabbit costume."

"'White rabbit'. . ."

"And she keeps saying someone's name."

"Name?"

"Yea. . .I'm happier here. . .with Cassie, with you & Bonnie. . .but Bonnie isn't here."

"I apologize, he is busy right now, helping someone."

". . .Really?"

"Yes, he does want to see you & Cassie, but cannot, therefore, I am here to take care of you two. Make sure you two are okay."

". . .Thanks, Freddy."

"Gregory, you can always talk to me, ask me for help."

". . .Freddy. . .can you. . ."

"Yes, Gregory?"

". . .Can you cook dinner again?"

"Haha, of course, Gregory~. Once Bonnie is done with his business, I will cook you, Cassie & Bonnie a delicious meal~."

"Thank you." Gregory smiles, and Freddy lets Gregory join Cassie & play with the other kids.

When Freddy goes home, he cooks dinner for Bonnie & himself, using the new type of meat.

"Today's meal is a stew, very fitting for someone with a name 'PIRATE'. . ." Freddy smiles with a hint of mischief.

Once Bonnie comes home, he had cupcakes, making Freddy jealous that Bonnie made it with Chica. They have a little moment~, and have dinner together~. Night deepens, the lovers are ready for bed, Bonnie was organizing his bag.