COPPER-9 /// FIRST 0-1: A MECHANICAL AWAKENING

BOOT UP SEQUENCE COMPLETE.

FIRMWARE:

LATEST VERSION (2612.08.06)

CALIBRATION:

UP TO DATE.

ALL SYSTEMS OPERATIONAL

LOADING STATUS UPDATE. . .

STATUS UPDATE:

MACHINE ID: V1

LOCATION: COPPER-9 - STORAGE FACILITY

CURRENT OBJECTIVE: ESCAPE AND FIND A WEAPON

_______________________________________________________________

As the status update begins to slowly fade away, the visual feed begins to slowly come up on V1's screen, along with the audio.

V1 wakes up to find themselves in the Copper-9 Storage Facility of the company that made them.

They're suspended in the air by a hook and have several wires attached to their plates. As V1 begins to move and unhook itself, these wires slowly detach one by one. After all the wires have detached, V1 finally unhooks itself and can now stand.

Even though it had been a long time since V1 was last active during their testing and prototyping phase, the blood fuel tanks that were inside of V1 was full. The blood inside the fuel tanks never seemed to start running out either, as if it was self-sustaining. Clearly, someone made some changes to V1's internal systems while V1 was deactivated.

V1 assumes that they implemented the self-sustaining system oil system Worker Drones had and adapted it for blood. This meant that so long as V1 never sustained damage, V1 could technically keep functioning indefinitely.

After V1 processes the changes done to their inner systems, V1 begins to traverse the storage facility it is in. V1 is the only Machine left inside the building, and every other Machine seems to have left the facility as well. After traversing the facility for quite a bit, V1 finally finds the facility's Armory.

Inside, V1 finds 3 Revolvers, 2 Shotguns, and 2 Nailguns.

The 3 Revolvers are the:

- Alternate Piercer Revolver

- Marksman Pistol

and

- Alternate Sharpshooter Revolver

The 2 Shotguns are the:

- Core Eject Shotgun

and

- Pump Charge Shotgun

And the 2 Nailguns are the:

- Attractor Nailgun

and the

- Overheat Nailgun

V1's weaponry data and combat skill quickly start to identify the weapons' mechanics and how to use it properly. Processing the weapons' different natures and how they can be combined with the other weapons. Eventually, V1 can use these newfound weapons with precise and impressive skill as if V1 had used them long ago.