COPPER-9 /// FOURTH 0-4: SHATTERED MASQUERADE

Earth is dead.

A barren wasteland, filled with only the remnants of the society it once was. Stained with the blood of everything that lived there. The Blood-fueled Machines massacred entire cities, wrung each corpse dry of its blood, and left nothing but a hollow carcass, still forever stuck in motionless agony.

The Absolute Solver had hijacked security systems, broadcast stations, local networks, radios, and even the Internet. The Absolute Solver would broadcast fake information, telling any viewers or listeners false information about the current state of the surface and that the government would take care of the issue. The Absolute Solver would also use security systems and networks to locate any bases and camps of remaining survivors. Any remaining survivors would have to get rid of any technology they have if they wanted to stay off the Absolute Solver's radar.

The Absolute Solver also used infected Worker Drones to scour the wasteland for any wandering survivor looking for supplies. If found, the Worker Drones would then slowly tear off each of the survivor's limbs, before dismembering their torso and finally killing them. Then, using their remains, the Absolute Solver would build a spire made of flesh and bone, with blood dripping at every crevice.

As the Blood-fueled Machines wandered throughout the remains of Human civilization in search for the next fresh douse of blood, the infected Worker Drones laid dormant, hanging from above with wings covering its body, waiting to sense biological life to torture and dismember.

It was truly HELL on Earth.

Back in Copper-9, Outpost 3 prepared itself for the school's yearly prom. Balloons taped to the walls, posters everywhere. At the same time, a number of disappearances started to happen, one by one, many Worker Drones disappeared, never to be heard from again.

[NOW PLAYING: Gimme an Arm]

As the school closed for the night, a female Worker Drone ran in the halls of the school, terrified for their life. As the girl ran, their glasses shattered from a mysterious force. Their vision now blurred, the girl squints to try and see something across the hall. As the girl tries to fix her glasses, the security cameras then start to turn away from her, one by one, rendering them unable to see anything.

Then, from across the hall, Doll appears.

Doll then begins to use her Solver powers, forcefully grabbing the wrist of the Worker Drone. Then, Doll rips off the girl's arm, causing her excruciating pain.

As the girl screams from the pain and the oil spilling out of her arm, Doll then pulls out a cleaver. Using her Solver powers, she multiplies the cleavers into three, before throwing them all at the girl, killing her instantly.

As the Worker Drone's corpse falls into the ground, Doll approaches her latest victim. Doll, using a Spetsnaz machete, begins chopping off the remaining limbs of the Worker Drone corpse. The innards squelch after every chop, oil oozing out and staining the blade. After Doll chops off the remaining limbs, Doll then dismembers the torso and head of the Worker Drone. The wires exposed, visor shattered and caved in, their metal exterior stained with their own oil, their face, forever stuck at the last expression it made before its death.

After dismembering the corpse, Doll then heads back to her house, carrying the remains. Doll then dumps the remains in the floor, revealing a pile of dead Worker Drones, and their dismembered limbs.

Using her Solver powers, Doll takes out her books out of her bag and puts them back on the shelves. Doll then takes out a pen and paper and crosses out the name "Kelsey Day", the name of the Worker Drone she just killed. As the oil from the dismembered arm drips out of her bag, she greets the rotting corpses of her parents.