COPPER-9 /// SECOND 0-2: DISASSEMBLY INTERRUPTED

[NOW PLAYING: N: Disassembly Drones' Leader]

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGKgwhLxWyk)

Murder Drone: "Yeah, sorry. It's just, my, uh, head kinda hurts."

Murder Drone: "Yeah, sorry. It's just, my, uh, head kinda hurts. Hey, are you new to our squad? You're a little, uhh..."

The Murder Drone's visor begins to start showing an error message for the visuals, signifying it's broken.

N: "short, for a Disassembly Drone. I'm Serial Designation N, nice to meet you. I'm kind of the leader of the squad in this city. That's not true, everyone tells me I'm useless and terrible. Wait, I'm not supposed to tell you that part! Biscuits! Well, honesty is the best policy. I also can't seem to remember the past 3 hours of my life, but I'm sure that'll sort itself out.

Purple-haired Worker Drone: "Uh huh... I, uh, have to, go."

As the Worker Drone tried to leave, she then felt the pain in her hand that had a hole torn through it.

N: "Stuck yourself? Just pop it in your mouth. Our saliva neutralizes the nanites, otherwise I'd be constantly disassembling myself."

Using all the information gathered about these "Murder Drones" through observation and hypothesis, V1 has now assembled an entry about these strange new Drone models.

DISASSEMBLY DRONE

Type: Greater Machine

Known Names: N

Developed by JCJenson, Disassembly Drones, or "Murder Drones" as they have come to be called, are Drones designed to take down and decommission rogue Worker Drones who no longer serve the wills of Mankind.

Unlike Worker Drone, they have a taller stature, and are equipped with various tools and weaponry, such as wings, guns, rocket launchers, etc. Their tail is equipped with a nanite acid that can eat through Worker Drones' bodies. They also have the ability to self-regenerate lost limbs, but the extent to how much they can regenerate is not known yet. They also show some level of coordination and battle strategy, but it varies per Drone.

Like their prey, Disassembly Drones are capable of feeling and expressing human emotions and have distinct personalities as well.

[MORE INFORMATION NEEDED]

STRATEGY:

Due to their impressive speed and agility, it's best to keep your distance from Disassembly Drone and attack from a distance. Their nanite acid could also prove to be dangerous if able to be used. If a close-quarters fight is forced, parry any of their melee attacks and dodge their tails.

They can be caught off-guard, possibly due to emotions such as overconfidence, naivety, anger, etc. This can be used by simply feigning weakness to get their guard down, or by manipulating their egos and emotions to enrage them and lower their caution and reason.

Due to their regeneration, the best strategy is to out-damage their healing by dealing rapid attacks to their bodies. Intense rays of energy, like with the Railgun, also seem to vaporize their limbs instantly, allowing for an opportunity to finish them off before they continue healing.

[MORE INFORMATION NEEDED]

Purple-haired Worker Drone: "And by our saliva, you mean..."