Chapter 34

Prince Beelzebub

Adelaide's back hit the wall as Beelzebub thrust into her, her head in the crook of his neck, her legs wrapped around his waist. They were still in Beelzebub's living room, having jumped each other when Letum and Ares left. Beelzebub sunk his teeth into Adelaide's exposed neck, wanting to leave another mark, wanting to claim her at this moment. He didn't know what was coming of them, but he knew she was his at that moment.

"I couldn't stop thinking about being inside you the whole time they were here," Beelzebub growled against her skin.

"Oh?" Adelaide gasped out, relishing the feeling of his teeth sinking into her skin. The pain abided, letting the pleasure take over as he kept pumping into her without any hint of slowing down.

Fucking in the afterlife was different. There was no natural stamina to abide by, no actual soreness to slow them down, and they could keep going for hours if they wanted.

Adelaide was starting to realize all of this. Beelzebub was like a different creature with her, entwined together, sharing the space of a singular person. Losing his virginity helped him tap into a feral source of passion. Adelaide knew that without stamina or anything else to slow them in the afterlife, she would have to build up a pleasurable tolerance to this experience.

"Beelzebub," she moaned out, her nails dragging down his back. "I'm close." Deciding it was her turn, and knowing he had a solid grip on her, she reached up, tilting his head and sinking her teeth into his neck without hesitation. His skin had an intense heat to it, almost spicy. She squeezed her insides tightly, feeling herself throb around him as he gripped her ass, his own nails digging into her skin. He sped up for a few thrusts before pushing himself as deep inside her as possible as she orgasmed around his cock. He pulled out, releasing her thigh.

Setting her down softly, Beelzebub took his shirt off, his muscles rippling from the activity they had just partaken in as he wiped down her thigh. Afterward, he gripped her cheeks and kissed her so deeply that she started to feel a little lightheaded as his tongue spun around with hers.

Moments later, Adelaide was panting and relaxing on the couch where Beelzebub had set her down. He then sat next to her and leaned into her. Her arm wrapped around him, pulling him to her. He laid his head against her chest. Their breathing was labored afterward from sheer adrenaline, but a grin also plastered both faces.

"If you keep biting me, it's going to be harder and harder to keep this a secret," Adelaide laughed, looking down at him, her hand slowly running up and down his arm.

"Who said we were going to keep this a secret?" Beelzebub asked, looking up at her in earnest.

Adelaide shrugged. "I don't know; I just figured you'd want to with everything going on."

"Do you want to keep this a secret?"

She held his gaze for a few moments before looking away. "I didn't really know where you were at with everything, honestly."

Beelzebub sat up, turning to her. He reached out, gripping her chin gently but firmly, turning her to look at him. "I was being a dumbass earlier, okay? I want to be with you. I'm sorry it took me so long to conclude."

Adelaide's eyes started watering, and she leaned in, kissing him softly. They held the kiss for a few seconds before she broke away, her expression turning serious. "Okay, now that that's settled, what were you thinking of telling Letum and Ares earlier?" She asked, changing course.

He took a deep breath, sinking back into the couch more. "I honestly don't know what to do. I am considering doing something with Famine's land - the entryway was there; there must be some key to it. When Ares and I were there, I could sense some other kind of magic in that cave... the cave that had the entrance to the mortal world." He debated telling her how to find it but wanted to hold off; he didn't wholly trust she wouldn't go there on her own to try and find Joan and Aamon. She was just as stubborn as he was.