044

Heyyyyyyyyyyy🌚

Nia pov

📍Beverly Hills, Kingston

"Nuh chat to mi" I frowned and continued to do my edges.

"Suh b Because mi cum ina yuh last night yah behave suh" he came behind me and hugged my figure.

"Mi seh nuh chat to mi" I jam the tail comb into his side and he ignored the pain.

Mi cya bada ino, mi afi guh tek pill to the amount a time dah nasty dog yah cum ina mi.

"Luv yuh ino"

"Mi nuh love yuh, mi hate yuh" I pushed off his figure and rolled my eyes.

"Fuck off likke piece a shit" Tris left the bathroom with a frown on his face.

Him alright ino.

"Badman a express love to yuh and yuh doh wah tek it, fava like" he mumbled and came back into the bathroom in his towel, heading in the shower after.

"Yow nia, yuh is a different breed ino yute, after Yuh seh Yuh wah cocky last night and yuh get it and tru mi cum ina yuh now yah behave the most way" he mumbled in the shower as the steam started steaming up the glass.

kiss mi fucking teeth him alright ino.

I put down my tail comb went to check on the twins before I made myself downstairs. "Good morning," I said to Candice who was breastfeeding Lee.

"Morning"

I went inside the fridge and took out uncooked ackee and flour from the pantry.

I kneaded the flour and rolled them into a circle before putting them in the boiling water. I used a nonstick pot and cooked the ackee in.