021

Tania Ashanti Brown/Nia 19Kingston Public Hospital (K

Kingston Public Hospital (K.P.H.)
December 8, 9:43am

A wah this fada?

Mi come up adi hospital fi stay wid Tristen cause him seh him a sneeze and a cough from him use mi perfume.

And now mi naked, Tristen naked in front a mi and the nurse need him fi do the test them in a 5 minutes.

No sah.

I got up off Tristen shaft and it dropped on his abdomen hard as a rock.

I got off the bed to fix my skirt, shirt and hair.

I also told my boss I wasn't coming in today because my aunty is sick so she needed my full attention which was a lie.

Yuh know seh yuh love use people name fi lie

A Suh life guh.

"Oii put on yuh underpants and tek off the sheet them and mek sure u calm that dun" I pointed to his shaft.

"Babes come ride the sumn nuh," Tristen spoke while getting off the bed and putting on his boxer.

"Tris yuh nuh hear the nurse seh yah guh do the test them?"

"Mi nuh business bout that a pussy mi want."

Dah man yah cya serious.

Wi nuh just fuck?

"Suh wi nuh just fuck?" I asked.

"B yuh know seh 1 round cya wull mi," he said while putting on the gown.

Fava shit.

"Yuh lucky" I opened the door and went outside I closed the door after.

I went to ask the nurses for some new sheets and I got them. I also went to buy a morning after in the inside pharmacy.

No pregnancy for the dolly Body.

I went back to the room to see Tris scrolling on his phone while sneezing and coughing in the small chair.

I changed the sheets and disposed of the other ones.

Tristen got in the bed and covered up in the sheets because he claimed he was cold and the AC wasn't on nor the fan.

The nurse knocked on the door and I let her in and she did the tests by drawing blood from his veins.

40 minutes later

it was confirmed that Tristen was allergic to lavender and he is also lactose intolerant, he can't eat oily foods that much anymore because it can cause his face to break out or swell.

The whole time Tristen was glaring at the lady like he wanted to kill her.

The nurse continued to speak "You will need to rest your body for the rest of the week because your symptoms of lavender are different from any others and later down in the day or night your penis will be erected and it might cause pain but if you are feeling pain you can press that button on the side of your bed and a nurse will assist you" she gave Me and Tristen a small smile before leaving.