052

Continue from last Chapter

📍 Jewel Grande Hotel, Montego Bay Jamaica

March 15, 4:35pm

Tristen Geovanni Escoffery

"Yow Tris" I heard someone calling me but I wanted to enjoy the dream I was having.

Nia Pusssy a grip mi hood.

"Yow Tristen" Someone pushed my sleeping figure as I open my eyes.

"Weh yuh want yute?"

"Nia and Candice downstairs a drown one girl ino" I rubbed my eyes seeing it Was Jayden.

Nia just deh pon mi hood and wi a fuck and thing Suh how that possible?

Come to realization I have been sleeping for awhile now and I was dreaming about sex.

"Repeat Weh yuh seh cause mi zone out" i rubbed my eyes.

"Tania and Candice down adi Pool a drown people Gyal pickney" Jayden said each word slowly.

If them two deh neva did a war sumn wrong.

"Stay wid ih twin them fimmi deh" I rushed out of bed with a blurry vision. I opened the hotel door and rushed to the Elevator.

The Elevator stop at the main hall, immediately I ran to the pool area seeing Candice and Nia drowning the girl.

"Know long dah Gyal deh fi get beat" I heard someone in the ground.

The girl wig was floating in the water and her fake lashes.

A tell yuh bout Nia.

I jumped into the water and separated the three of them.

"Uno bill"

"450, Thank you so much. These two girls just attack mi out of a sudden, I was just walking by" She tried to came closer to me but stayed a distance.

Knowing Nia, She nah get up and beat nobody Suh.

"Candice gwan up to Tris and you miss war boat" I pointed on Nia.

"Fawod"

Candice got out of the water cursing few words before she left and Nia followed behind me.