5. Disturbing sound device

Dennis: What happened, Coop? Why did you rush out of the psychologist's office?

Coop: Because she thinks I'm delusional, and I hear these voices, but she doesn't. - Coop then puts his hand to his ear again and hears a strong buzzing. - I still hear it, Dennis, how does it not bother you?

Dennis: I don't hear anything.

The traces of despair and frustration were visible on Coop's face as he looked at Dennis, who watched his friend with empathy but also confusion.

Dennis: But Coop, are you sure these voices are real? Maybe it's just because of stress...

Coop: No! I'm not imagining it! They're real, Dennis, and only I hear them. Mr. Kat has something to do with it, I'm sure of it. This is some new trick of his to drive me crazy.

Dennis: I think we should call your mom.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Returning to Fiona and Monica. They are heading towards the psychologist's office.

Monica: You know, Fiona, I'm here because one of my instruments detected a strange frequency. I noticed some anomalies in the surrounding electromagnetic activity, came across an extremely high-frequency signal barely perceptible to the human ear, but strong enough to disturb certain people, or maybe just one person. And these signals were coming from this house, but Coop isn't here anymore.

As Monica finishes her explanation, her voice is serious and filled with concern. Suddenly, her phone rings, breaking the tense silence. After a moment of hesitation, she takes out her device and sees that Coop is calling. She quickly answers the call while Fiona listens attentively.

Monica: (worriedly) Hello, Kid. Are you okay?

Coop: (from the other end of the line, his voice confused) Mom, strange things happened at the psychologist's. I heard voices that only bothered me. Dennis says there was nothing, but I'm sure something's not right.

Worry tightens Monica's face as she listens to Coop's account. Fiona steps closer to better hear the conversation.

Monica: I understand. Don't worry, we're already working on it. We found something that could explain what you heard. Stay calm and try not to dwell on it too much. As soon as we know more, we'll take action.

Coop: Okay, Mom.

Monica: Take care of yourselves, and call if you notice anything new.

Monica ends the call and sighs deeply, looking at Fiona. The conversation confirmed her suspicion, and now it's even more crucial to act quickly.

Monica: Fiona, Coop confirmed my suspicion. The device has already had its effect. It's time for us to act before more trouble occurs.

Fiona: But what should we do?

Monica: First, we need to meet with Coop and Dennis. We have to make sure Coop is safe and inform them about our plans. Secondly, I need to return to the lab for a special device capable of localizing and neutralizing the disruptive frequency.

Fiona: I see. Then we need to act fast.

As the two women quickly move towards the agreed meeting point, Fiona ponders for a moment. She's worried about Coop but also excited to be part of such a special mission. At the psychologist's office, Dennis and Coop are already waiting for them. Tension is evident on Coop's face, and as the two women approach them, he suddenly flinches as if hit by another strong sound wave. Fiona immediately rushes to Coop's side.