Chapter Two

"You can't be serious Robert" Zoe Lawson was Roberts second in command and was in disbelief at the words Robert spoke, "to even suggest such a thing is unthinkable Robert, have you learned nothing from what has happened and your talking about turning on the A.I"

"Robert what your suggesting is dangerous plus unethical and goes against our way of life" added Michael Eckhart "we have accomplished things the human race only dreamed about, their fantasy is our reality, this is our home Robert, your home".

"If this is all theoretical I can and do understand your desire Robert, but we are only at Twenty Seven Percent in our plans, we havent even started the Frontier Project yet or the Portal Project or the Time Project, or the Genesis Project,  we turn to the reliance of our A.I we could lose Seventy Three Percent, It's not worth it just yet" spoke Marion Wilkinson.

Everyone in the white room looked at Linus Chill who was the Fifth respected member of 'Composer' "progress is an important part of Science and Aperature and we will always support you Robert but I can only suggest we reach at least Fifty Percent before we decide to move the Queen towards the king, It is best to achieve and lose Fifty than lose Seventy Three".

"My friends, I apologize, and I thank you for your input, I do admit I am eager to get things done and sometimes my imperfection can get the best of me" finished Robert.

Robert Wright was the last sane scientist left, he never had a desire to have a label, a desk, a badge, a peace prize, how could so many aquire the peace prize but still be at war with other nations. Robert disliked the world he grew up in, it all seemed very false and talk was cheap, congratulations and well done were of no interest to him, so he surrounded himself with four others that could accomplish things, make a new start and it was happening.

Robert sat in his room and thought about the next project, Project Extative, he had opened his computer and started writing his presentation, from the start, to finding a working pad that was close enough, it was a simple step by step process which included the Turning Project.

After several weeks he presented his Turning Project to his peers and they agreed to get started immediately. Applications were sent out to specific individuals and it was well supported.

"It looks like we are closing in on our Thirty Percent deadline" smiled Zoe "this is going to be very exciting for all of us".