21-30

| |A | A | A

Chapter 21 You can call me stupid, but you cant call me weak

New (short) domain name of this site: m.biqu520.net

  The key points in the report have long been marked with a red pen.

  James' pupils suddenly shrank when he saw the report. As a national representative, he basically understood some of the reports in his country.

  The report in front of me is indeed the report of their Star Federation climate team after analyzing the data.

  He didn't understand at all why such a confidential thing fell on the Xiong people.

  However, it was impossible for him to admit it at this time.

  James forced himself to calm down:

  "Nonsense, a report from nowhere is the evidence?"

  "Can't this be faked?"

  Entelev didn't care about James' harsh words.

  "Oh, is it so?"

  "So can employment records, identity information, and work logs be forged?"

  As soon as he finished speaking, a person's information appeared on the screen.

  This person's identity information, passport, home address, interpersonal relationships, work content...all are listed one by one.

  It is difficult for ordinary people to check the authenticity of this information.

  However, there are 30 most powerful countries in the world in the conference room. It is too easy to investigate the authenticity of this person's information.

  "Mr. Abbvie, because he was dissatisfied with the senior officials of the Star Federation, in order to plunder military expenditures from other countries, he rashly increased the number of frosts by hundreds of thousands, putting the entire Blue Star in danger."

  "So, he found us in Bear Country."

  "He provided all the information to us and he can prove that it's all true."

  After saying that, Entelev chuckled and looked at James:

  "How about it?"

  Isnt it possible that this person was also forged by us?

  This time, James stopped talking completely.

  Because, with this evidence.

  Even if the Federation of Stars in other places did not do anything, representatives from other countries would not be able to believe it.

  Representative of Xia Kingdom also spoke.

  "We need the Federation of Stars to give us the truth."

  "Is this so-called doomsday disaster a natural disaster or a man-made disaster?"

  Representative Flan also looked very ugly:

  "The Federation of Stars must give us an explanation!"

  "Otherwise, we won't rule out coming to your door to demand an explanation!!"

  Representative of the British Commonwealth:

  "Since Mr. James doesn't speak, does that mean it's true?"

  "Then put the other issues aside."

  "Please let the Star Federation deal with that ultra-low temperature air mass immediately!"