51-70

| |A | A | A

Chapter 51 Arriving at Changqi

New (short) domain name of this site: m.biqu520.net

  However, what Li Xiao didn't know was that when he observed the situation around him.

  The twelve embarrassed Japanese people also noticed the Haiyan in the distance.

  These people were all unkempt, and except for two petite but very plump women, they were all men.

  At this time, these people covered themselves with canvas or quilts to prevent them from being injured by the strong sunlight.

  "President Ibebe! There is a boat. Is that the government's boat that comes to pick us up?"

  Upon hearing this, the middle-aged man known as President Ibana quickly put down the phone that had no signal in his hand and quickly ran to his assistant's side.

  "What? What kind of ship? Xiong Er, are you telling the truth?"

  Xiong Er nodded quickly and bowed:

  "It's absolutely true, there really is a ship, and it's a big ship!"

  President Ibebe quickly and excitedly took the telescope from Xiong's hand, with only one lens left.

  At the signal of his assistant, President Inbebe quickly discovered the traces of the Haiyan.

  However, unlike the excited assistant, President Inbe noticed something was wrong after looking at it for a while.

  Looking at the Haiyan, which was parked in place without any movement, President Inbe put down the telescope with a complicated expression.

  "It doesn't look like a ship sent by the government. There is no flag of our Japanese country on the ship."

  When Xiong Er heard his boss's words, he felt as if a plate of cold water had been poured over him from head to toe.

  "This...President Inbe, how is this possible?"

  "Are you mistaken?"

  "With the current situation, how can there be ships from other countries here?"

  President Ibe rolled his eyes angrily.

  "If you weren't my eldest brother's son, you stupid guy would have been kicked out by me a long time ago."

  "I just said that this ship was not sent by the government, and I did not say that this ship did not belong to our Japanese country."

  In fact, Inobe Kumaji was not as stupid as President Inobe said. He was just panicked and couldn't turn the corner for a while.

  After being reminded by his second uncle, he immediately reacted.

  "President Ibebe means that this is a ship belonging to a certain consortium or a certain family?"

  President Inbe's eyes were full of wisdom.

  "It must be so!"

  "In this current situation, other countries have already been busy taking care of themselves. How could there be ships appearing on our side?"

  "This boat is most likely a private yacht of a certain family."

  "It's probably because some important person in the family didn't have time to evacuate to a safe place for some special reason."