41-50

| |A | A | A

Chapter 41 Order and Chaos

New (short) domain name of this site: m.biqu520.net

  Although many countries pursue so-called happy education and dumb education, it is only for ordinary people at the bottom.

  The real upper class have always followed the elite route, and few of them are real losers.

  Even if he himself is a loser, the secretaries and assistants around him, as well as a large group of staff and consultants, cannot be either.

  These people have money and power, and when they receive the news of the doomsday, they begin to prepare.

  Large luxury cruise ships, thousand-ton cargo ships, these things are out of reach for ordinary people. For them, they are not much different from buying a car.

  Even if the end of the world is coming, as long as they have money and power, there are still many people willing to work for them.

  While the government system was no longer functioning properly, they were methodically carrying out crazy modifications to the ships.

  A large number of elites have also found these rich people and financial groups through various relationships, trying to join them based on their abilities.

  Of course, most of these so-called elites are shut out.

  After all, being proficient in computer technology, financial indexes, and administrative management will be of no use in the apocalypse.

  Of course, these wealthy people and consortiums have not shut out everyone.

  Some outstanding farmers, construction workers, maintenance workers, and some soldiers were brought to their ships under various names.

  Although they brought a lot of supplies, they also understood the principle of sustainable development.

  No matter how much supplies you have, they will eventually run out. Although bringing these people will consume some supplies, overall, the benefits outweigh the disadvantages.

  As long as they have sufficient armed force, these wealthy people and consortia will not worry about these people being disobedient.

  As the administrative system collapsed, prison inmates broke free from the confines of the past.

  The prison guards who guarded the prisoners have long since left their posts. Even if a few are dedicated to their duties, they are no match for a large group of extremely vicious guys.

  Most of these imprisoned evil spirits directly joined the carnival feast after learning about the doomsday.

  These guys with professional skills further confused the situation everywhere.

  The proliferation of weapons has also plunged chaos into a terrible situation.

  Without government protection, ordinary people cannot guarantee their own lives even if they have guns.

  Of course, there are also many smart criminals among them.

  After they knew about the doomsday, they immediately used their abilities and connections to start preparing to deal with the doomsday.

  The chaos in various countries is getting worse and worse, but Xia Guo is making a last-ditch effort.

  "Brother Zhang, time is running out. I'm afraid we won't be able to complete the installation of the remaining anti-EMP plug-in device!"