31-40

| |A | A | A

Chapter 31 A mess

New (short) domain name of this site: m.biqu520.net

  at the same time.

  Institutions in various countries that were in a state of semi-paralysis began to operate again.

  In today's society, without communication, most national institutions can almost become inoperable.

  A large number of electronic equipment that had not had time to protect were destroyed by global super strong electronic pulses.

  A large number of parts in these devices are damaged and want to be reused.

  Either replace it with a new one, or return it to the factory for repair.

  Among the countries, the one with the best situation and the fastest restoration of order was the Xia Kingdom.

  Decades ago, when the Xia Kingdom was facing internal and external troubles, the country built a large number of underground laboratories to prepare for bombing attacks.

  These underground laboratories are either tens of meters deep underground or inside mountains.

  The outer layer also has a graphite interlayer for anti-detection, and an anti-riot layer made of cement and metal.

  The tens of meters of soil and rock layers and graphite interlayers have become the best protection against electromagnetic pulses.

  These underground laboratories are almost always in intact condition.

  In addition, Xia State, an infrastructure madman, has developed rapidly in the past few decades.

  The dense subway lines under every major city and a large number of civil air defense projects under shopping malls also play a decisive role.

  The subway is basically about 20 meters underground, blocked by thick soil and a large amount of steel bars.

  Although the protection level of professional underground laboratories is not as high as that of professional underground laboratories, the impact of electromagnetic pulses is not too great.

  Except for some more sophisticated instruments that were damaged, the damage to other equipment was very minor.

  In addition, the parking lots under larger shopping malls in every city are basically government civil air defense projects.

  The full name of civil air defense project is civil air defense project.

  It refers to underground protective buildings built separately to ensure the shelter of personnel and materials, civil air defense command, and medical rescue in wartime, as well as basements built in combination with ground buildings that can be used for air defense in wartime.

  Civil air defense projects are important facilities to prevent sudden enemy attacks, effectively shelter personnel and materials, and preserve war potential.

  In addition to having a large number of sites that can withstand electromagnetic pulses, Xia's special national conditions also made the operation smooth.

  Active military officers, police officers, and civil servants assembled within 5 minutes and rescued important equipment in accordance with national arrangements.

  Some retired military police and civil servants, as well as ordinary people, also joined the rescue team after understanding the situation.

  These parking lots, which are usually used for parking vehicles, are filled with a large number of electronic equipment within a few dozen minutes.