Cake - soft physical intimacy

ppl - Calum and Luke
prompt(s) - soft physical intimacy

Luke's pov.
I noticed that Calum has been stressed recently, more stressed than usual considering we're on tour at the moment.

He has been getting constant headaches from anxious thoughts clouding his beautiful brain causing me to become more and more worried. I hate seeing him like this.. not to mention it's happened before. Every time we go on tour he gets worked up about anything and everything. Today, it's about his base playing on stage.

"Honey, you did so well, I can promise you that". He looked at me with an 8 yard stare as if I just insulted his family tree. "I made a mistake during wwylm.." he whispered gently, turning around to glance at himself in the hotel mirror on the back of the closet door.

I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist, making sure to let my hands roam around on his cute tummy. He sighs contently but with an underlying tone of 'I'm still upset'. I move my head to his neck and start planting gentle kisses along the back of his ear going down to the base of his neck, then going back up. He moves his head to the side to allow me more access to the melanin skin.

"You didn't make a big mistake, baby. No one noticed, I didn't even notice until you mentioned it. And hey, me, Mike and Ash always make mistakes to. They happen, it's inevitable". He nods gently, still giving me access to the side of his neck.

"Now tell me beautiful, why have you been so stressed these past few weeks? Be honest please, I want to make sure you're doing ok, okay?" He turned around in my hold and rested his head on my chest, leading me to start rubbing his back as a form of comfort. He snuggles into me, eventually explaining why he's so upset.

"It's just everything, always. My guitar strings breaking, people being upset about waiting in line for concerts knowing I can't do anything about it, messing up, the actual fear of messing up on stage.. just everything. My head hurts and my shoulder aches from my guitar strap. Just everything, babe.." He finally allows himself to take a deep breath after he finishes talking, going back to nuzzling into my clothed chest.

"Oh honey, why didn't you ever tell me.." He shrugs his shoulders, moaning a bit in pain as me shifts his aching shoulder.

"Do you want my help, to help you relax a little bit?" I whisper into his ear, hoping to calm the energy surrounding us. He nodded as I began leading us to the bathroom. I picked him up and set him on the counter. "Ok bub, I'm going to get a shower started, then I'll go get us a change of clothes. Do you want me to join you in there baby?" I saw small warm tears begin to spill from his eyes making me frown slightly. "Please.." he whispered, almost pleadingly. "Hey, hey, shh.. you're ok baby, I'll be right back. Let that pretty mind relax for me."

.

I came back into the bathroom a few minutes later to see Calum staring into nothing, his hand on his tummy rubbing gently; that is how he likes being comforted, kisses, touch, and tummy rubs. I smile at his antics while I'm not around to help him.

"Ok baby I'm back. I looked through your bag and found some boxers and a nice big t-shit, how's that?" He nodded as a confirmation as I put our clothes down. I just got myself a pair of sweatpants and boxers.

I start the shower, making sure it's warm enough for my boy, soon walking over to him still sitting on the counter. I motion for him to lift his arms so I can get his shirt off which made him whimper in pain. I swiftly take it off, making sure to lightly massage his shoulder for a few minutes to help the muscles relax after the strain of lifting his arm. "Baby, does your shoulder hurt that bad? Yea? Ok, I'll help you kiwi.."

I kiss his forehead before letting him hop off the counter to take off his pants and boxers as I quickly take off my clothes from the day.

I climb into the large glass shower first and hold my hand out for him to do the same. I lightly smile at him as he immediately goes in to hug me close. I chuckle sadly seeing as he needs comfort so bad. "You don't deserve this stress baby.. I hope you know that" I whisper. He didn't respond, but I know he heard because he nuzzled closer to my chest.

I feel the water with my hand once more before taking the shower head off of its holder and brought it to Calum's body, letting the warm water run down is aching muscles. He hums contently as I direct it towards his pain-filled shoulder. I see it drop slightly as the tension melts away slightly. "There you go kiwi, you're ok.."

.

Once I finished washing both of our bodies with a nice sage smelling soap I turn off the water and get out of the steamy glass box, quickly wrapping a towel around my waist. I then grab another large fluffy towel and wrap it around Calum's body as he steps out as well.

I could tell he was tired; his eyes droopy and his movements slow, though considering we wasn't feeling well in general.

We both dry off and change into our clothes before I pick up my baby once more and place him on the cold counter, making him shiver from the contrast of the warm shower. I smile sympathetically at him as he looks into my eyes with a blank, tired stare. "Ok baby, let's get you ready for cuddles ok? You okay with that?" I ask gently, earning a small nod from my cute boy.

"Ok good.." I grab his toothbrush and toothpaste as well as mine and we both brush our teeth. As he uses his mint mouthwash I gently run some oil through his hair to keep it nice and shiny and soft.

.

Once we are both done in the bathroom I pick him up, as I do, and bring him over to the neatly made hotel bed.

I see his plush thighs sink into the soft comforter as I turn on the fireplace with the small remote on our bedside table. Calum still sits there while I continue turning off the large bright lights in the hotel room, close the thick curtains, and turn on small ambient lights beside our temporary king-sized bed. I go to my bag and search for the essential oil infused lotion Calum loves, as well as deodorant because I knew he liked putting some on before bed.

"Ok honey bun, I'm gonna moisturizer your legs now ok?" He nods, spreading his legs a bit to allow me to get his inner thighs once I reach the area. He shuffles a bit higher up on the bed and I sit next to his thighs, running my hands over the soft skin to get him used to the feeling.

"Your hands always feel so nice.." he stated softly, making me smile, knowing I'm helping my baby as much as I can. I pump out some of the lotion from the travel-sized bottle and rub it between my hands to make sure it's nice and warm, not to startle him with an ice cold feeling. I see him close his eyes gently as I begin massaging his upper thigh, feeling him tense up a bit at first due to the new feeling of added pressure.

"Shh, relax your muscles kiwi.. you're ok.." I feel his thighs loosen up a bit as I lessen the pressure a bit. He moans contently, not in a sexual way, but in a way of enjoyment and serenity.

"Hey baby, after I finish with your legs I'm going to do your favourite thing.. is that ok? I wanna help you as much as I can bubba." He nods and blushes as I move his thigh a bit to the side so I can get the inner parts better, feeling him relax once I start the massage motions once again.

.

I put the cream away on the side table and pull Calum higher up on the bed, laying him under the covers but only covering up to his knees.

I don't tell people this, but his most favourite thing to have me do to help him relax and de-stress is to kiss his tummy. It's the cutest thing ever and we both enjoy it so much.

I begin to lift his shirt up and he shivers slightly. I roam my now moisturized hand over his cute tummy, making sure to caress all his beauty marks and curves. He hums and makes his hands into little fists. I move my head to begin peppering calm, innocent kisses onto his tummy. After doing it for a couple minutes I look up at him and see he is already almost drifting off. Damn he is the cutest thing..

I move his boxer band a little lower and kiss his waistline, making him put his hand in my hair and play with it gently. I smile, knowing this is a good sign.

"You like it baby.." I said in a low tone and he hums.

.

15 minutes later we are cuddled up in bed, Calum's thigh resting over my hips and my hand drawing small patterns on his hip.

He drifted off a few minutes prior, the last thing that came out of his mouth was a small "thank you.." directed at me. I love you baby I thought, drifting off myself into dreamland.