Gyrosphere Valley

Control Room

Claire: Everyone remain calm. The implant will shock it if it gets too close to a perimeter fence.

Lowery: Okay, it's moving really fast.

Vivian: This is control, put out a park-wide alert-

Masrani: Hang up the damn phone, please!

Vivian: Sorry, I'm getting new information. Everything is fine.

Masrani: Let Asset Containment capture it quietly. The very existence of this park is predicated on our ability to handle incidents like this. It was an eventuality, okay?

Lowery: You should put that in the brochure. Eventually, one of these things will eat somebody.

Claire: That paddock is four miles from the closest attraction. ACU can handle this, no one else is gonna get-

Lowery: Eaten?

ACU Headquarters

Troopers are seen locking and loading various weapons.

Automated Voice: To all units. This is a non-lethal operation. Understood?

A trooper heads towards the camera, and a stun device in his hand is activated as he does, the blue bolt visible.

Raptor Research Arena

Barry and Hoskins watch the raptors.

Hoskins: How fast can they run?

Barry: Forty. Fifty when they're hungry.

Hoskins: Ooh! You ever open them up, see what they can do?

Barry: No.

Hoskins: Shit! That got me. It got me.

Barry: What do you think? Want to take one home?

Hoskins: Hey, don't joke. When I was your age, I rescued a wolf pup. It was, like, two months old.
It could barely walk. It used to sleep by my bed.
Watch over me. My wife, she came at me with a steak knife. It took a chunk out of her arm.

Barry: Did you put him down?

Hoskins: Hell, no. We had an unshakeable bond, you know? Just like you and... What's his name?

Barry: Delta. And she's a girl.

Hoskins: Can I...(pats Delta, who snarls insidiously) Wow.

Automated Voice: Code 19!

Barry: That's the new one! They said we lost two guys!

Hoskins: What's a Code 19?

Barry: That's Indominus! Asset out of containment. These people, they never learn.

Hoskins: They're gonna learn all kinds of things about their new asset now.

Hoskins takes out a cell phone and dials a number

Hoskins: Hey. Yeah, it's me. We might have an opportunity here.

Gallimimus Valley

A herd of Gallimimus flock together with a Tour Jeep driving beside them with amused tourists looking ahead. In the background a monorail goes by, on the was Gray and Zach.

Voice: You guys been here before?

Grey: If Mom and Dad get divorced, will one of us be with Mom and the other with Dad?

Zach: What? Why would you say that?

Grey: Because they are.

Zach: No, they're not getting... They're not getting divorced.