Main Street Showdown

Announcer: Thank you for visiting Jurassic World. We hope you enjoyed your adventure. Don't forget to visit the gift shop, and remember... It's always happy hour at Margaritaville.

Ryan, Owen, Claire and the boys make it onto main street as they all run into the visitor center 

Claire: Come on, come on. Go inside.

Once inside, Claire tells everyone where to go.

Claire: Control room. That way. 

They then run pass the lab as they stop and see that it empty.

Claire: They evacuated the lab. 

They then make their way inside the lad as they walk into a room with all types of creatures in glass cages. They all look inside the cages before a group of InGen people show up taking things. 

Claire: What are you doing?

Hoskins: I'm afraid that's above your pay grade, honey.

Claire: Where's Henry?

Hoskins: Dr. Wu, he works for us.

Gray: That's not a real dinosaur.

Gray sees image of the Indominus Rex on a computer in front of them.

Hoskins: No, it ain't, kid. But somebody's gotta make sure that this company has a future. Imagine, that one, a fraction of the size, deadly, intelligent, able to hide from the most advanced military technology. A living weapon unlike anything we've ever seen. You see... Millions of years of evolution, what did we learn? Nature is the gift that just... Shit!

Delta walks into the room as she makes her way towards Hoskins. Ryan and Owen get in front of Claire and the boys as they back them up out of the way as Delta pushes Hoskins into a corner. 

Hoskins: Easy. Easy, boy. Easy. Hey, hey. We're on the same side, right? Right?

Hoskins reaches out his hand in front of Delta to try and calm her. Ryan and Owen seeing this and knowing that she was no long on their side, said nothing as they only watch.

Hoskins: Easy. I'm on your side.

She chomps on his outstretched hand. He screams out in horror and pain. Blood splatters on the walls. Owen, Ryan, Clarie, Gray and Zack leave.

Claire: No, boys. Boys, this way. Come on. Come on. Come on. 

They all start to run down the hallway before Delta jump through the glass blocking their path. 

Ryan: Other way, Go! Go!

they then turn around as they make their way back to the entries of the building as Delta chased after them. They made their way pass the John Hammond statue, as they run by Gray hits one of the buttons on one of the hologram, bring up a dilophosaurus causing Delta to stop chasing them. They then make it outside where Blue jumps in front of them with the other two coming up from the side. Owen stood in the front with Ryan behind him trying his best to protect Claire and the boys as Owen tries to tame Blue again.

Owen: That's how it is?

Blue makes her way up to Owen as he drops his gun as Ryan sees this,

Ryan: Ah, hell.

Ryan then lowers his gun to the ground as he then lends into his brother's ear to say something. 

Ryan: This better work. If not, were all dead. 

Owen didn't say anything as he contented to tame Blue again.

Owen: Easy. Easy.

Owen then brings his hand up as he takes off the camera that was on Blue.