Under Attack

With the two boys, Zach smiles as he drives through an old Jurassic Park gate.

Zach: Okay, that's it. We're safe now.

Gray smiles too, but notices the flying dinosaurs, and gets Zach's attention.

Gray: Go, go! Go!

Zach: Shit!

Zach puts the jeep in a different gear as he steps on the gas to go faster. Up head was gate 5 as two ACU Officers stood on top of the wall overlooking it with guns in their hands. As they are standing there, they notice Zach and Gray in the old Jurassic Park jeep driving towards them.

Gray: Hurry up!

Zach: Hey!

Gray: Help!

Zach: Open the gate!

Gray: Let us in!

Zach: Open it up! Come on!

Gray: Come on!

ACU Officer: That's a first.

Gray: Open the gate!

Zach: Open the gate!

Gray: Let us in!

As they watch the two boys get closer, they then notice the flying dinosaurs right behind them. With Claire, Owen, and Ryan, they have just made it back, as they are on the other side of the park that the boys are on.

ACU: Attention Aviary employees, there has been a containment breach.

Claire then gets a phone call as she picks it up while both Ryan and Owen run off somewhere else.

Claire: Hello?

Zara: Claire, we spotted the boys on surveillance. They're approaching the west gate. I'm headed there now.

Claire: Okay. Stay right there. I'm on my way. Stay right with them.

Ryan finds a four-wheeler.

Ryan: Owen, you and Claire take this!

Ryan gives Owen the four-wheeler as he gets on.

Owen: Hey! Get on!

Claire gets on the four-wheeler that Owen was on as they drove off. As they drove off Ryan ran to one of the ACU trucks as he picked up a gun from one of them before finding a four-wheel for himself. Back on main street, people are all next to each other, there is not a lot of room for people to move around without bumping into each other.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, due to a containment anomaly all guests must take shelter immediately.

A man in a blue shirt sees something in the air as he gets up followed by everyone else.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, due to a containment anomaly all guests must take shelter immediately.

Everyone then sees the flying dinosaurs fly over the visitor center before coming down at them. Everyone begins to panic as they all run for their life's. Everyone screams and runs, trying to get their families to safety as the dangerous dinosaurs come flying towards them. Some crash into the humans, while most pick them up and drag them to who knows where. While that was happening, Jimmy Buffett grabs two margaritas as he starts to run away to safety. Up in the control room, Hoskins watches the chose unfold before walking away. Back on main street, Owen and Claire along with most of the ACU units arrive to stop the dinosaurs.  

ACU: All units, take position on boardwalk. Use liquid tranquilizers. Do not fire live ammunition.

Claire and Owen run towards the other ACU officers, and Owen begins to shoot the flying reptilians.