Chapter 1: The Mysterious Cave

The Day was dark, Thunder crashed down on Nico's eardrums as he ran through the woods, jumping logs and scattering leaves. This is the moment where Nico can be himself without anybody around to watch him sing. Nico reached the cave at the mountain's base, walking in, he didn't know what drew him to this cave when he first found it, the cave just reminded him of...his home in the underworld. He began walking through to the back of the cave, the only sounds being his own footsteps and the dripping of the droplets coming off of his soaked form. He reached his spot in the cave, a place where he kept all of his instruments. He wouldn't tell the seven, or Will, especially Will, that he loved to play music, especially the guitar. While he tries to strum the first note more thunder crashes and he hears footsteps coming from the entrance of the cave and quickly tries to hide the guitar but he was too late.

"Hey no need to worry, I'm not gonna kill you or anything" the figure at the entrance of the cave held their hands up in surrender, the person was unidentifiable by Nico, being obscured by the dark and rain.

"What do you want from me? Please don't take away Mrs. O' Leary!"

"Hey, no worries remember?, though i do quite like her" the figure starts to walk into the cave, closer and closer to Nico, revealing her short stature and young appearing, she didn't seem any older than ten years old!

"then what the hell are you here for anyways, butting into my private life?" The girl chuckled, finding something he said quite amusing.

"like i said, I'm not here to hurt you, in fact i come with the sticker of Friendship" the child pulled a sheet of stickers out of her pocket and stuck a purple dinosaur sticker onto Nico's wet shirt. Immediately he got transported to the Underworld where he met up with his father.

"Hey! What was that for?" Nico ripped off the sticker, chucking the piece of plastic on the ground. "Aww... H dawg, you need to teach your kids how to build friendships" the child pouted, staring down at the now ripped purple dinosaur.

"Nico! Long time no see! I got you a french skeleton chauffeur by the way," he turns around to whisper to the ten year old

"i'm only being nice to him because of what we have to tell him." "what do you have to tell me father?"

"son this is Erebus, do you know who that is?" Nico paled even further than normal, now resembling the complexion of a skeleton.

"haha father very funny erebus, a ten year old kid..."

"I am hurt by your words Nico, Nico NIIIIIIIIIIII" every second with this child was grating against Nico's patience. Looking at the child, with a very confused expression, Nico decided to believe his father.

"No Nico i am not playing one of those jokes. This is Erebus, the embodiment of the Underworld, and she has a proposition for you"

"So I have to listen to a stupid proposition and not have my alone time in my dark room in the camp of happiness and cheer?" the girl's face stretched in a grin only comparable to psychotic children, it was very unsettling

"well then if you feel like that then I'm sure you'll be delighted to hear that my offer includes a secluded life for little people butterflies like you"

"butterfli- i'm just not gonna question that anymore...but will there be anything for the greater good in this?"

"suuuuuuuuuure there could be if you wish, I propose to you training and powers beyond what you could ever achieve at your god's 'Camp Half Blood' or 'Camp Jupiter', whichever you prefer. I offer to thee a means of controlling the leftover monsters that escaped from Tartarus, protecting humanity itself if you wish" Erebus's arms were stretched out wide, like she was expecting a hug. Nico standing there thinking about how good this offer is, started questioning the fact that Tartarus is connected to the Underworld, so it is already kind of part of his connections.

"Why would i want any kind of deal with a god? I've had some bad experiences in the past so i hope you can understand my point of view here" the child's face had change like a rainbow while Nico was talking, starting with anger at the word 'god' then gradienting to sadness and finally stretching to her previous sadistic smile. Nico thinks to himself that he would have definately immediately said yes if Mythomagic cards were in this deal.

"And gueeeeeeess what?" the girl pause, obviously wanting Nico to say it. Nico sighed,

"what?"

"somebody i'm not gonna say who told me you love these!" she says holding up packs of Mythomagic cards. Nico stared at the cards for a couple of seconds, pondering whether to accept the offer.

"I accept the offer,"

"you have to recite it properly Nico repeat after me, I "I,"

"Nico Nico NIIIIIIIIIIIII *giggle*"

"seriously fine... I Nico Nico niiiiii,"

"solemnly swear to be the champodfurvbwieu"

"pardon sorry I didn't hear you then,"

"the chaonfwgfwkkfsn"

"seriously just tell him already Erebus." the stern H dawg says.

"fine fine. * inhales loudly * The Champion of Erebus.* while exhaling *"

Erebus' P.O.V.

If i had a heart, it would be beating erratically, but if this works, we can move to stage two of our plan... MUAHAHAHAHA!