Chapter 12: Flirting 101 with Aether

Aether P.O.V

"Hey there. I saw you from over there and it looked like you were sad. Are you ok?" I asked the confused Will Solace. The Will kid jumped, having not noticed me I guess, and schooled his features quickly before turning towards me, a slow blush forming on his cheeks, Ouranos was not kidding when she said he had it hard huh?

"Hi Aether." he says still blushing. I look over to Ouranos wondering what my next move would be. I thought for a second before hatching my plan.

"Well, I just saw you over here and thought that you seemed pretty alone so here I am, keeping you company."

"Thanks for coming over Aether. I was just wondering why the Primordials chose us demigods and not the gods or something." said Will. this is going to be harder than i thought. Or maybe not.

"Weeeeeeeeell the reason of this is unknown... or is it?"

"Um... I don't know, that's why I asked" Will seemed kind of skeptical due to my statement and or question.

"Well you see there's this thing called Ancient laws, and it kind of prevents us primordials, gods, titans etcetera, from doing much. So as a sign of welcome and friendship, we primordials chose champions to represent us in the lower, mortal, more interesting world while we do absolutely nothing."

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Anyways," continued Aether "I heard that you were the champion of Ouranos. I was just wondering how come he didn't choose a son or daughter of Zeus. It's perhaps because of your character strengths and values...Oh shit I'm going all Pos Ed on you. Anyways have you tested out your new powers yet?" Aether asked curiously. Will looked down and blushed.

"Uh, well, i tried to make it rain for like two minutes before going to Erebus' place..."

"So I'm guessing you're blushing because you failed at your first try or are you seeing something you like?" Aether tried to flirt to get plan Erenos in action. Not to say he wasn't internally cringing at that terrible try at flirting.

"Wha - Wha - What are you trying to say...I - I'm sorry...I'm not really you know into people who are way older than me..." Will says "but not to say you aren't nice, handsome and awesome." To this nico turns around and sees Will interacting with people. Nico feels like he should walk over and push Aether away from Will but decides he should watch from the shadows. It is what he is best at, it is what he did all of his life after Bianca died, then Percy got a girlfriend and hazel got a boyfriend and everyone else didn't have enough time for him anymore... maybe not doing anything wasn't the best idea, but what else could he do?