chappie 12... Accidents happen

"Rosalyn" a voice whispers in my ear. "rooosie" it says again. "rose!" they yell in my ear making me jump up out of bed.

"what?!" I yell. who the hell is waking me up!

"you got to get ready for school" nova tells me, oh shit!

"what time is it?" I ask her urgently.

"you have 30 minutes if you want me to drive you! So chop chop!" Nova instructs. I get out of bed and quickly run into the bathroom, my hair is still half decently straight so I just run my straightener through it quickly. When I am finished I run to my closet to find something to wear, I pick out a white strapless top and put a light pink cardigan on top, a pair of dark wash high waisted shorts and some beige heels. Then I run over to get some accessories, I get a long black necklace and a pair of sunglasses. When I'm done putting on some mascara and foundation I run downstairs.

"was I fast enough for you Nova?" I say sarcastically looking at her choice of outfit for the day, she has her long blonde hair in its natural waves that flow down her back. Her style is a lot more girly then mine. She has on a floral print blue and white dress on, it had a black belt on the waist and a white cardigan on top of it. For shoes she has on a pair of white wedges. She has a white bag slung over her shoulder completing the outfit.

"Just on time!" she says handing me my lunch bag. Whenever she stays over you would swear she is my mother! She makes my food, gets me out of bed, tells me to make my bed. You know typical mom stuff. "Well c'mon now! Grab you're bag lets go we are going to be late!" she says grabbing a set of keys to god knows who's car and going towards the door. I grab my beige messenger and my cell phone and I stick the brown paper bag that has my lunch in it in the bag and walk out the door. I hop in the front seat of the car that Nova is in and buckle my seat belt.

"Who's car is this?" I ask her.

"This my friend is Harry's new car, he told me I could drive to school in it!" she says. "This is my dream car!" she tells me. It is a black range rover with all black leather interior. It has beats audio, the camera for when you are backing out of places, heated seats, air conditioning, tinted windows and on the back it says 'styles' in white lettering. I hope no one at school thinks we are the boys!

The entire drive to school we sang along to every song. When we pulled up to the school we went to find a parking spot. We found one right next to the school, score! We hop out of the car and walk towards the front of the school. "So what's our first class?" she asks me, we take most of our classes together.

"Um I think we have Mr.Rathwell" Mr.Rathwell is our math teacher. He's an ok teacher, I mean he is funny and all but he gives a lot of homework, and when I say a lot I mean A LOT! I hear Nova let out a huge sigh,

"I hate that class, it's so... mathy" she says.

"Really Nova? Mathy?" I ask her.

"Well what else do you call a math class?!" she says in a 'duh?!' kinda tone. Sometimes her head is really up in the clouds. I just sigh and walk into the school with Nova trailing not too far behind. We go to our lockers and grab the text books we need for our first periods and walk off to math class.

-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/--**//--**//--**//--**//--**//--**//--**//--**//--**//--**//--**//

"Ugh! Thank god school is over!" I say trudging out of that hell hole.

"Tell me about it, Mondays are always the longest, especially waiting for cheer practice!" Nova says, we have cheer on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. "So what time are we going to have for supper tonight? I really am in the mood for fast food!" she says. She loves greasy food. I have no clue how she stays so skinny!