A/N NEED TO READ!!

Okay so to start this VERY important Authers note.

Heyyyyyy:D how you guys doin?? I missed you guys😘 and i know that i haven't updated in like forever but that's cause i haven't been able to😣 and i also yon't be able to😞 witch brings me to the important part of this note... So here goes nothin😰

After a lot of thought okay and i mean a lot😔 i have decided to putt Who Knows, and the stylist on... Hold😞 go a head cry😭 cause i know that i am😖 tear😢. And the reason for this is that, i have really bad righters block, and it's oficial that Nova my co-wrighter and bff is moving to Newfound land (i think that's how its spelt?), my laptop felt like being a lil bitch and completly died, dead, gone, never to return ( until i get it fixed) and i am like so fucking pissed off about that. Goddamnit . And finaly i am extremely busy and i have like know time to update anymore cause i am like so wrapped up in school going for all straight A's this term that i am picking school out of family (i know i'm a bitch right😔) and jujitsu. And i am starting running/jogging and i feel so bad for having to do this. And lets be honest during the summer i am going to be doing a lot😌 so for the last time for a while i am saying goodbye and just to let everybody know i love you guys so much for reading my story and voting and commenting and it really means so much to me, and i really do love each and everyone of you and it pains me so much to have to do this but i really do...

Love you always you're awko tawco pink flamingo <3<3<3:) 😍😘😄😃😀😊😋😂