Chapter- 7

(Still in Flashback)

Smiling's post had been forwarded and shared 1000 times
and this created a big storm in esports.

Some where Questioning and some where supporting her decision.

After the world championship every esports lover knows Smiling that made the news more popular.

This news was the hot search topic in Weiboand was also trending in other streaming platforms.

Comments were flooded all over the post.

[ I was here to see the championship winning team, didn't expect to see the winning team]

[How dare she leave my idol!!!]

[Are they still together?]

[She is irresponsible!!]

[Continue Unfollow....]

[Wifey Don't go...]

[See I said before...Esports is men's industry, females are no where.]

The day around 7 am ZGDX and YQCB reaches airport except Tong Yao.

They will be boarding on 8 am so they had spare 1 hour for breakfast but it seems no one was likely to eat after Tong Yao's sudden leave.

They were all provided a private lounge for security purpose.

Everyone present there was gloomy or upset.
But Lu Sicheng seemed to be surrounded by a dark aura. It was  clearly written over his Face 'DO NOT DISTURB '. No one had the courage to talk to him or sit in the diameter of 1m where he was except his friend 'Hirophant'.

He took a seat beside him and patted his shoulder but Lu Sicheng didn't give him attention staring at the floor. They both just quietly sat beside each other without any exchange of words.

On the other Ai Jia was also worried about her girlfriend since she was not there.

When ZGDX reached their base, Lu Sicheng is no time drove away in his Maserati ,Xiao Rui and Ming God following to tye ZGDX HQ.

There was a meeting between board members to discuss  the upcoming events and the storm that had come due to Tong Yao's sudden leave.

The meeting had already started
but interrupted when Lu Sicheng
along with Xiao Rui and Ming shen enters.

All board members greeted them
and they took their respective seats and the discussion continued.
Lu Sicheng: Continue.

Board member 1: So, we all were just talking about the post by Smiling. What do you want to say Chessman about your teammates sudden announcement?

Board member 2: It is very disappointing. She should consult with one of us before posting that.

Lu Sicheng with his expressionless face: Why she need to consult. I think it was clearly written that she don't want to play for a while. What's the matter with disappointment? And I believe that the contract is over since the season is complete.

Board member 3: But she should know that. Her sudden post had made a big fuss in the esports industry.

Board member 1 pointing towards the screen full of comments,"Yes, 3 is right
We know that this is her choice but still she should be responsible.
She should --"

Board member 1 was interrupted by a staff member . That man rushed towards him and shows him something.

All members present there were curious.

The man said," Smiling send an email to us .

He readed it loud when Lu Sicheng asked .

[From tongyao@zmail.com

To zgdxhq@zmail.com

Subject:Clarification about my post

Hi! I am Tong Yao.

Due to some personal reasons I will not be able to continue with ZGDX for next seasons temporarily. I known my sudden post had caused many inconveniences.
I seriously apologize.

I hereby want to inform you that I will be taking a leave for the upcoming seasons.

Please note that this is not my resignation letter.

Your Truly
Tong Yao]

After hearing the mail the whole meeting room felt quiet for some time not to know what to say.

Lu Sicheng broke the silence: I believe it's clear to all. Smiling is taking only temporary leave. Don't make a fuss about it and I need the group to make an official announcement regarding this matter. And also block all those accounts who are trying to rumor adding rubbish talks and there's nothing to talk about this issue now.

All board members roughly agreed.

(*Flashback ends)

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry friends for the late update but I will make sure in these days to update regularly.
And THANKYOU for supporting.