Chapter-10

Entire base was empty except Tong Yao setting up the stream.
They all insisted her to join them while going for dinner to celebrate their victory over OP.
But Tong Yao expressing her gratitude refused to as she had to stream. They all cheered her up  and made her feel cherished again.

After they left, she put altogether the mess on her desk aside and wore her headset, she sighed while turning on the stream.

[Smile_nushen who you follow is going live.]

Hello everyone, welcome to my stream for my introduction I am Assitant data analyst of RCB......
Today I will be reviewing the latest skirmish between OP and RCB....well this is my first time speaking in mandarin in your requests......If you like it do subscribe my channel to show support.

[Hiiiiiiii]

[Data analyst of RCB is a girl!!!!]

[Ahhhhh..........Her voice is beautiful.]

[Why do I feel I have heard this voice]

[Me tooo]

[Me three]

[Me infinite!!!]

[OMG!!!!ARE YOU SMILING??? Aren't you?]

[Are You Smiling??plzzz say yesss]

[YEAH!!!! I also guess she is smiling]

[ZGDX SMILING IS BACK.....YAYYY]

[Miss you Smiling...plzz come back]

[Who's Smiling this is obviously RCB's nushen ]

[Is She really Smiling???]

As she was reviewing the match her gaze fell into the live chat flooding with questions every second. She was surprised that her fans still recognize her voice and even though under an unknown ID.

It never happened when she streamed in Korean. She felt warm seeing her fan's love but she needed to clarify before the situation got out of her hand and her old teammates, especially Lu Sicheng found out that where she is.

Smile_xiaobei: sorry for disappointing you guys, but I am really not Smiling...but the reason why I paid attention in esports is Smiling and I am a big fan of hers...

[Really thought that you were Smiling. ]

[ your voice exactly match with hers.....YOU ARE NOT HER...but I guess your mandarin has a great Korean accent too]

[IT'S TOO BAD...MISS SMILING A LOT]

[AS I said she is Xiaobei....I am also a big fan of you.]

[ It's okay untill you keep streaming....From your streams atleast we can assume that Smiling is still here.]

[YES! We can do it]

[Plzz..stream more!!]

Smile_xiaobei: sure I will try to do more livestream in future. Till then everyone take care.....
GOODBYE.

When Tong Yao noticed familiar accounts of her old teammates she decided to quickly shut the stream as fast as possible.

After she turned the stream off the base fell into complete silence.
She was feeling lonely that loneliness had covered the whole world for her.

She decided to go for a walk to the nearby mall to make her mood calm. She grabbed a scarf and went outside.

At night the streets of Seoul are busy as Shanghai. She wandered in the streets like a lost soul.
Often she doesn't observe anything or anyone who are surrounding her but today she is observing every face.

She saw a couple in front of a wending machine for their drinks talking and the girl kissing the man's cheek.

"See you tomorrow, baby!"

"Take care."

"Work hard for us."

"I know."

Then they departed the girl was moving towards Tong Yao's direction with the widest smile and the man in opposite one glances back at the girl smiling.

She saw a man eating noodles vigorously either noodles are very tasty or he is very hungry.

She also saw a man holding briefcase humming songs as he passed.

She sighed thinking the world is marvelously busy.

When she reached the mall she went to the fun section and pause near a claw machine and gave a dry smile seeing a soft toy which reminds her of someone.

It was a toy which is much  familiar like the rabbit pussie Lu Sicheng gave her. After trying for six more times she was unable to grab it. Suddenly she heard a male voice in her native language

"Let me try."