chapter 2

Y/n and Engor begin their journey into the chaos wastes.

Engor: What madness drives you to journey here?

Y/n: You wouldn't understand.

Engor: Try me.

Y/n: You sought me out. You know what they say, don't you?

Engor: Well obviously they must be exaggerated. Not even you would be so crazy, as to try and dominate Slannesh.

Y/n chuckles which makes Engor stop for a moment.

Engor realizes his mistake.

Engor: By Sigmar. It is true isn't it?!

Y/n: Guilty.

Engor almost couldn't believe his ears.

Engor: Absolute madness!

Y/n: Exactly! So it is the best!

Engor: At getting yourself killed!

Y/n: Look. You can stick with me until I breach into Slaanesh's realm and then you can go back to the empire.

Engor: Is...that an innuendo?

Y/n: No. Not that time anyway. Though it is a good one. I'll remember it! 

Engor: So how do you plan on beating them anyway?

Y/n: Well first, I will have to prove I can beat Slaanesh by beating Archaon the everchosen! But first I need to beat Azazel and Be'lakor.

Engor: I am familiar with those two. Their legends are something to fear.

Y/n: Stepping stones. In a great journey.

Engor: Right. Well I do hope that you have a plan.

Y/n: Forget about me. What about you? Why join me?

Engor: To become a better hunter. I wish to free the empire from any form of chaos. It will have none in it's borders as long as I breathe.

Y/n: Boringgggg! And impossible. You can't stop chaos.

Engor: It won't stop me from trying.

Y/n: Well you will learn quite a bit from our journey here. I have spent much time in the chaos wastes. Learnt what you can eat and drink, and the best highs!

Engor: I have a feeling I might not survive this trip.

Y/n: What is life without a little danger?!

Engor: With you? That's a lot of danger.

Y/n: But yet you stay.

Engor: The point of this remains valid. I will learn from this, or die trying. 

Y/n: That's the spirit!

Meanwhile. Little did Y/n know, that Slannesh was completely aware of his mission. And was offended that a mortal would dare try and claim them as their own.

As the two walk. Suddenly deamonettes appear over a hill and charge towards them.

Y/n smirks and pulls out his bludgeon.

Engor: They don't seem to like you.

Y/n: That's alright. It'd be boring without a fight.

Engor draws his sword and cracks his neck.

The deamonettes charge at Y/n, at first ignoring Engor as a whole.

Y/n swings his bludgeon and kills three with a single swing. One tries to grab his neck with her claws, but only found Y/n gripping her neck and breaking it in his hand.

Engor stabs through one and kills it, making the deamonettes recognize him as a threat.

Engor: Back to Slaanesh, you deamon dogs!

Two charge Engor at the same time. He skilfully drew his pistol and shot one perfectly, killing it.  The second began to fight with Engor.

Most of the deamonettes fought with Y/n, seeing him as the bigger threat. He swung with glee as the bones of the deamonettes were crushed as they were hit.

As the last Deamonette lies dead. Y/n and Engor regroup.

Y/n: That was easy! I feel insulted.

Engor: What now?

Y/n: We keep going, first stop! Azazel! I will kill that deamon.

Engor nods and walks with Y/n.

Engor: Is that normal for you? Ambushes by Slanneshi deamons?

Y/n: Oh I get ambushed by all sorts of deamons. That's the way it goes around here. 

Engor: So I should expect more of these attacks?

Y/n: Every single second of the day.

Meanwhile Azazel waits in his fortress, aware of the fact that he is one of Y/n's targets. 

Slaanesh puts a bounty onto Y/n's head. For his insolence. The current award is a drug that will give great pain and pleasure to whoever takes it. 

This causes forces of chaos to begin hunting for Y/n. 

Azazel sits in his fortress as he hears his master-mistress's voice in his head.

Slaanesh: Azazel. You will stop this mortal. Let me feel his pain and suffering. Once that is done the mixture will belong to you.

Azazel: Yes, my master. He will not get pass me. He will serve, or his soul will.

Y/n and Engor's journey has just begun. However they will have to face many threats in order to get what each of them want to achieve.