chapter 5

The duo make their way towards the gorequeen's army. Blood soaked grounds and burnt down villages mark their path as they walk.

Eventually they find the gorequeen's warband. They begin approaching as some cultists see them, knowing that the duo do not serve Khorne.
Some cultists charge at the two who easily kill the cultists.

Y/n: Do not waste my time! You all are nothing but bugs. I want Valkia the bloody!

The cultists look at one another.  Suddenly the gorequeen herself comes from above and lands in front of her warband.

Y/n: There she is! Valkia herself. I do hope that you will be entertaining.

Valkia: I know who you are, Y/n L/n. Slaanesh's suitor.

Y/n: They call me that? I think thats progress.

Engor: True.

Valkia: Khorne would love to have your skull on his throne.

Y/n: Flattered! However I already have my own plans. So I'll pass.

Valkia scoffs as she dashes toward Y/n and attempts to stab him. Y/n dodges and kicks her away.

Valkia holds her stomach.

Valkia: You are as strong as they say. It has been a long time since I felt pain like this.

Y/n smirks and cracks his neck.

Y/n: Unfortunately for you. I am not impressed at all. But there is room for improvement.

Valkia growls as she readies herself for another attack.

Y/n smirks and dodges any attack that the gorequeen could throw at him.

Despite Valkia only growing frustrated, Y/n only gets happier and happier.

Engor watched the fight.

Engor: This is taking longer than I thought.

The cultists of Khorne watch the battle as well. They know that if Valkia lost this fight, they wouldn't stand a chance.

Valkia lunges forward while flying in the air, her spear aimed for Y/n's head.

Y/n ducks under the attack and grips Valika by the leg.  He lifts her up and with his other hand grabs her armor.

In one swift motion, he rips the leg off the gorequeen, earning a scream in pain in the process. He tossed the queen to the ground.

She would try to fly upwards, only for Y/n to place his foot on her back.

Y/n: What a shame. While you were more entertaining that Azazel, I do enjoy hurting you more.

Y/n looks around at the cultists who watch with both shock and curiosity.

Y/n pushes Valkia back down to the ground with his foot.

Y/n: Khorne! Is this the best you got?! I am so disappointed. But don't worry, you can punish you're concubine when I send her back to you!

Y/n grabs the other leg and rips it off, earning yet another scream.

Y/n: It's so funny how weak you really are.

Y/n grabs the broken gorequeen by one of her horns as he lifts her off the ground to face him. She grits her teeth, she is fully prepared for more pain.

Y/n: When you see Khorne: tell him I'll see him eventually.

Y/n throws Valkia down and slams his foot into her skull and shatters her head.

Y/n looks around as the Khornate cultists look at him in amazement. Suddenly the sky grows dark as the cultists begin to glow a faint red and let out a war cry. It seems that Khorne himself has met Y/n's challenge by sending Valkia's former army into a blood frenzy.

Y/n: Now we're talking! Bring it on!

Y/n happily begins to slaughter the cultists who focus on him. Engor watches the slaughter and just shakes his head.

Engor: If it were anyone else, this would be a problem.

Engor sits on a nearby rock and watches as Y/n has a fun time slaughtering the army that is trying to kill him. But they stood no match for him. 

As expected: Y/n defeats the army and regroups with Engor.

Engor: That's done then. So now what?

Y/n: Good question. I just realized that despite my progress: I have made zero progress on getting into Slaanesh's realm.

Engor: Oh yeah! I...didn't think of that either.

Y/n shrugs his shoulders.

Y/n: It doesn't even matter. Archaon will know for sure anyway. But for now we will search for N'kari.

Engor: Oh?

Y/n: Let's get moving then. And maybe pillage a dark elf town or two.

Engor: I like that idea.

Y/n: That's the spirit! You like slaughter!

Engor: Only a slaughter of the wicked.

Y/n: Close enough.

The two walk away from the piles of corpses. This has both pleased and angered Khorne who has met Y/n's challenge and failed. And now Khorne wants Y/n's skull on his throne.