chapter 14.

Ariella's Pov...
I woke up by the movement beside me.
"Good morning princess" he says as soon as I open my eyes. So we slept together yesterday. I shy away and try to stand up but he soon hovers over me.
"Where are you going?" He asks.
"Does it hurt?" He adds.
"N-no I'm okay " i tell him, my voice hoarse from the crying yesterday.
" I missed you soo much" he says
"I-i need to ---" my voice was cut short as he kisses me. morning kiss urgh!!.
     I try to push him away while saying...
"I-i haven't brushed" i tell between our kiss but he pays no attention to me.
"Nngh!" I moan as his lips latch onto my neck downwards.
He holds both of my hand at my side.
I turn my face to the other side as he gets more access to my neck.
  Then suddenly my dress strap was pulled down revealing my chest for him to see.
  "N-no" i try to cover my breasts but he ceases my hand in his.
"Don't hide yourself from me" he says as he looks at my dark nipples.
  He soon attachs his lips on my right nipple making me yelp.
"Ah ha "i yelp.
“you like this, don't you?" He stops and says but i didn't respond as i close my eyes.
He sucked on my nipple as he used his left finger tip to roll my nipple between it.
"O-oh ah" i cant prevent my moans.
Just as i thought he would take things further, he stops and gets up. I felt soo weird as my pussy was throbbing.
  "I'm going to my room" he says and exits the room leaving me lying there as i was still feeling weird.
  I go into the bathroom as i take a cold shower. 
I go downstairs for breakfast and there he was.
  " Ariel,come and eat"Mia says as she motions me to  go.
  "Where's Abi" i ask her but she kept silent. I then turn to Axel as hes the only one who can answer that.
"She's getting her punishment" he says.
" Can i please see her?" I ask cautiously.
"After she's done you can go see her"
Axel says.
I dig into my breakfast and soon i was done. I quickly made my way upstairs to my room as i try to take a nap but soon Axel enters the room making me alert. He climbs on the bed and settle closer to me as he puts his hands on my waist.
"What do you want?" I ask him.
"Cant i take a nap with my woman?" He questions back.
               Fighting with him wont be necessary so i just close my eyes and soon drift off to sleep.

*Short*

By Lilyrizzy 😌