chapter 11.

Ariella's Pov ....

       The third day of the week wasn't that bad as i thought it would be. I got awaken by my phone constantly ringing.
"Hello?" I ask in a hoarse voice.
"Sorry to wake you up princess just checking up on you"
"I'm doing just fine"
"Okay princess, i wanted to inform you that I'll be coming tomorrow.
"Already?"i ask looking surprised.
"Yes".
"Mmmm ok "
"Gotta go, princess "
I got up and shower quickly heading downstairs.
"Good morning Mia" i greet again as i have gotten soo close to Mia, she seem a little older than me so i think I'm ok.
"Hey are you blind?" Abi asked.
"Didn't you see me" she asks
"I did, why" i question.
"Nothing" she says while going out.
After breakfast Mia and i head to the garden she told me about.
"Wow this place is amazing" i say while looking at the roses and lilies blooming.
"I gotta go check up on the porridge can you stay here alone?" She says.
"Yes" i tell her.
I sit in the garden and look around for a long time as i relax. Just then a strong arm warped around my waist as someone hugs me from behind. That smell can only belong to one person's cologne and its Axel's.
" Gotcha princess " he whisper in my ear as i try to turn my head and look at him.
The moment I pry his hand from my waist as i turn around, he immediately kiss me warping his hands on my waist and squeezing my butt. Without hesitation i warp mine around his neck.
"Ahem -em!" Someone clears her throat and i immediately pull back from him as i look down.
"Someone is on the house phone boss" i hear Abi say.
"Wait for me here princess" he says kissing my lips and going off.
Now shit I'm blushing as if I've been sent to the moon.
"Hmph whore" Abi says as i look down and she set off. I stood in the garden cursing at myself for letting Axel kiss me without putting up a fight. It was soo embarrassing.

*Short chapter* 

By Lilyrizzy 😌💞.... Or lilinae.
Published on 24th February 2024..