chapter 33.

After what happened tonight, I realized life was prescious and more important. I've made up my mind on Ariella. I'm beginning   to have some feelings for her and I'm glad I did.
There's no time to waste. I think as I drive home reminiscing about what happened tonight and how to confront the black Crows head on.

Ariella's Pov.....

Its been hours since Axel is gone and now its dawn, I'm still tossing on the bed about him. What if something happened to him? I wonder as i tell myself that everything is okay an I'm just over thinking maybe a sleep will do. I close my eyes but sleep doesn't come. Just them i hear a car's engine as it seem to have entered this house.
I get off the bed with the thin nightgown hugging my curvaceous body.
Opening the door I go downstairs and there I see Axel entering from the gates.i dont know what came over me that moment but I immediately ran towards him as I hug his waist tightly no letting a space between us.
He seem to be taken aback as he hug my shoulders hesitantly.
"Miss me? Princess" he says as i hug him tighter and he does the same.
"Where have you been" i asked worriedly.
"Just working on some projects " I tell her. Of course I'll not tell her the truth to worry her.
"Please limit it, there's time for everything " i tell him.
"Ok wifey" he jokes with her.
"Hmph" i say as i release him.
"Did you eat?" I ask him as he shakes his head.
"Have you even slept today? He as and i nod. Which was a lie.
"Mmm why do i fell like you're lying?" He says as i look down.
"You know everytime you lie your nose twitch" he says and i look up.
"No I'm not lying" but then my nose twitches making him throw his head back and laugh.
"See i gotcha princess " he says.
"Let's go and get you some food" i tell him as i drag his hand entering the kitchen.

I sit and stare at Axel who's eating as my eyes blur a little due to the sleep trying to take over me. The moment i saw him, i knew my worries were over and i can finally get some sleep.
After sometime he finishes eating and carries me upstairs. As i put my head on his shoulder.
He enters our room.
"Sleep for me princess" he says.
As if commandered i close my eyelids as i fall into a deep slumber.

Axel's pov.....

I look at Ariella's cute sleeping face and i knew I couldn't lose her no i shouldn't lose her. I'll do anything to fight off that black crows.
This time around they have put their eyes where it doesn't belong.
But first before all this happens, I plan on engaging Ariella.( Yes you heard me right) I'll engage her and take her somewhere far from all these chaos.
I need to plan everything accordingly as its going to take a whole year or more. I think as i walk into the shower.

After showering I wear some boxers as i like wearing that to bed.
I cradle Ariella in my arms before kissing her forehead and falling asleep besides her.

By Lilyrizzy😌💞....

Published; 1st March 2024....