Chapter 27

Jennie's POV

Early in the morning, the people of the house yesterday leave the unit just a while ago. We were now currently cleaning the whole unit, I couldn't count how many times I almost broke some vases in every corner of the unit. I'm not used at cleaning even I am leaving alone in New York, I have someone to clean my apartment there.

So, I think I'm no help here.

Lisa did it all but thankfully I know how to wash our dirty clothes, I do the laundry. It's weekend and later we will attend the birthday of that bitch, Lisa even prepare a present for her. But I didn't. Who is she to me? Just Lisa's bitch.

Damn, I really hate her. She is getting into my nerves every time she'll raised her brow. I wanna poke her eyes too until it will went out of its socket.

"Done?" Lisa asked behind me.

She's sweating from cleaning the whole unit.

"Almost, I'm drying it now and then I'll hang it after."

"Okay, I'll just cook our lunch then. Be careful, your hands is already reddish." Oh, she notice it?

I looked at my palm and it is really reddish because of too much washing the clothes.

"It's fine, I can handle it." I smile at her to assure her that I'm really fine.

She sighed. "Okay, finish that so we can eat."

"Okay, ma'am."

Finally! Done drying it, now it's time to hang it here. I don't know why Lisa was always cleaning the unit instead of asking someone to clean beside she's also a busy human being. She reason to me that not all the time we need to spend money to pay them if we can do it ourself. Well, she have a point there and I didn't argue with her.

She should've take law instead of business.

"You cook?" I asked away when I smell the good aroma around the whole unit.

"Yes, I'm too lazy to find and order our foods. So, it's better me cooking it than spending money."

I laughed.

She really don't like spending money. The reason why when she step in college, she'd already brought this unit and she is the one who is paying all of her expenses from school to personal things.

How about me? Burning all the cash from my parents before? What a shame, Ruby Jane.

"Are you sure that you won't hire a makeup artist?" She asked me for the nth time now.

I looked at her, sighing. "Why the heck would we hire a makeup artist and spend money for the event later? It's not that important to waste money, Lisa." I badly want to rolled my eyes because my blood is boiling.

When I grow up, I realize everything especially when you are the only one who is earning the money from all the works you are working, that the money is not easy to find or to earn. You should work for it to get the money you need. Also, it's easy to spend but it is hard to earn.

"Yeah, we can do it ourselves."

I nodded to agree with her.

And the night has comes!

"Let's go?" Lisa asked me while I'm still not done doing my eyeliners.

Make up is a must! Even you don't know how, you should learn it from now on.

"Just a minute! Why are you in rush?" I irritatedly said to her but I only heard from her is her deep sighed.

"Sure, take your time, love." Then I heard the door shut.