Chapter 5

In the morning 🌄
Day was drinking coffee, Itt was sleeping. He was so tired. Day's phone rang. It was Itt's dad.
- Good morning dad, what's wrong? Why are you calling early?
- Day are you fine?
- Yeah why?
- Day there is a big problem in the store. Can you come? Dad asked gently.
- What kind of problem? I can go, but Itt will be mad.
- I know but our new products are being late, if you don't come, customer's will also be mad. You are the one who signed last contract, I don't have any informations about it. You have to come and check yourself.
- Ok first I will tell Itt and go to store. Day said and hang up the phone.
He was thinking about how to say it.

- Itt,Itt wake up. I have something to tell you. Day said calmly.
Itt woke up and opened his eyes.
- What? It's so early to wake up, I'm sleepy. Itt said sleepy.
- Hmm, just dad called me...
He was speaking slowly. After hearing his first words, Itt got up suddenly.
- Don't tell me he called you because of he wanted you to go store. Itt shouted loudly. He already guessed it.
- Hmm, there is problem in the store. So I have to go there. Day said calmly and grabbed Itt's wrist.
- No you can't go! I will call my dad myself. You won't go. He shouted angrily. He couldn't control himself anymore. He took his phone and called his dad.
- Dad why are you doing this kind of things! We are on holiday, can't we just be free from store works for several days! He shouted angrily. Suddenly Day stopped him and took his phone.
- Don't shout your dad. You don't have rights to do it. He is your dad, you have to respect him. Day scolded hi lover.
- Sorry dad. He said to the phone.
- It's ok, give phone to Itt. I have some words to tell him. Day gave phone to Itt.
- Itt don't be stubborn, you know I don't like it. There are important things to solve in the store. Don't be childish and let him go. When he will finish store works, he will be back to you again. Ok? His dad said calmly because he knew Itt is so stubborn.
- Itt say something! Day said Itt. Because he was just standing like a stone with phone in his hands. He felt some pain in his heart and also his head(because of his illness).
- Ok he can go. I'm not stopping him. Itt said with full of tears in his eyes.
- Itt he won't be able to come if you are like this. Dad said angrily.
- I am hanging up, I don't want to hear anything. Itt hung up suddenly. Then pushed Day away.
- Go to your dad! He shouted angrily.
- Itt there are big problems in the store. Dad can't solve them lonely. Please don't be mad.
- Everybody will be together with their lovers but I will be alone in festival. Because my lover loves his work than me. Itt said angrily and sarcastically.
- Itt don't be like this. You know I am doing them for you. I'm working for your dad because you don't want to work with your dad. So I have to go know, don't do silly things and always be with your friends. Don't go anywhere lonely. Ok? And also don't be naughty. I will get back to you as soon as I finish my work.
- But festival will be only one day. Itt said sadly. Because he thought that this festival might be last he was spending with him😔
- Itt we have a lot of festivals to spend together.
- How do you know? Maybe it's the last one. He said and felt some pain in his heart.
- Itt don't say that we will be together forever. Day said fiercely. But he didn't know, what means Itt's words.

Day left the beach early morning. Itt backed to sleep. Before leaving, he said his friends to be with Itt and not to let him be alone.

- Itt wake up it's already 9 am. Gear said.
They already knew Day left, so he came to wake his friend.
- I don't want to go anywhere, you can go alone guys. Itt said sadly and opened his eyes slowly.
- Did you cry? Don't tell me no, you eyes are red! Nick asked curiosily.
- Itt it's festival, everyone has to be happy in festival. Without you we can't be happy fully. Day will also come back soon and join us, so now wake up and eat something. Then we will hang out together, ok? Four said calmly. Everybody knew Itt is sad. So no one scolded him.
- Yes P'Itt if you don't go, P'Day will also be sad. Night said, he was feeling sympathy.

Itt got up and had breakfast with them. Then everybody backed their rooms to prepare for festival. They put on the clothes they bought from the store yesterday. Itt also put on the clothes which he bought secretly.

In the store!
- Day we have a lot of works, will you be able to finish them today?
- I will try dad, don't worry. It's my fault, I changed the date but didn't tell you. So there are problem with deadline.
- What about Itt? Is he mad at me? Dad asked gently.
- A little bit. But he'll be fine.
- Ok let's finish store works as soon as possible! They began to do their works.

In festival.
Itt was wearing white shirt and white shorts. Everybody could see his long white legs from this shorts, because it was too short. And his shirt was beautiful, as if it was made for him. People could easily see his soft chest from it. Because Itt didn't buttoned his shirt's first and second buttons. He was shining like the sun and also he was so seductive🥰
He said himself in the bedroom:
- I will be happy, I will live happy. Maybe it's my last festival, I don't care. Everybody dies one day, I am not scared of death. Until this day comes, I will enjoy my life fully. I won't let anyone to make me cry. I'm so handsome guy.
He was talking with himself. He looked like a little upset and crazy. He took his medicines and went to his friends.
- Ohh Itt my eyes are aching from your shining! Gear said teasingly. Everybody was looking him, he was really shining.
- When did you buy them, if Day knows, he will be mad. Four asked him.
- Don't say him, today I will be free. So I can wear anything.
- Itt people are looking at you, they might think you are model or actor. Nick teased his friend.
- Yeah, Itt please change your clothes, or we will be in trouble. Neil said anxiously. Because he knew Day's character very well.
Itt didn't change his clothes, because he was mad at Day, and wanted to take revenge with something.

In the store!
At lunchtime, Day called Mr.Kamol.
- Hello Day! What's wrong?
- Hello, generally nothing but I have something to ask you.
- Ok ask.
- Do you know Ae? He has a lot of bars at the beach.
- Oh where do you know him? I know his dad, he has only one child Ae. Do you have problems with him?
- No I don't but he is looking for troubles.
- Day if you need a help you can ask me. I'm always ready to help you. But I advise you not to fight with him, he isn't worth to be in prison.

In festival.
Ae was also in festival and suddenly he saw Itt. He swallowed his saliva because of Itt's cuteness 😍
- I want him. Ae said himself. He really wanted to be with Itt. So he took Itt's pictures and some videos. But he didn't do anything, because he had another plan to do.
- Find Day's phone number. I have something for him. He said his subordinate. Ae already knew Day wasn't here with Itt.

Itt and his friends were enjoying in festival. They ate delicious foods and sweets, bought souvenirs, dance and sang together. They had a lot of fun all day.
In the evening.
They went to the pub to drink.

At that time, Ae was doing bad things. He found Day's phone number and sent Itt's photos in festival with these words:
" I want to eat him so much"

At the store Day finished his works, at that moment a massage came to his phone from unknown number.
As soon as he saw Itt's photos, he went into frenzy. He called his friends but no one answered because everybody was at night club.
- Dad I'm going to see Itt. He said fiercely.
- Day it's already dark you can go tomorrow.
- No I have to go now! He said and left the store.

At that time in pub Itt was drinking and dancing with his friends.