Chapter 13

Two days after incident.

At the hospital.

Itt was sitting in front of doctor and telling about his last panic attack. He told everything about that night.

- Maybe it's because of your forgotten memories. I have told you, you began to forget things step by step. Doctor said and looked at him with thoughtful eyes.
- But it wasn't forgotten memory, I have clearly seen and felt that moment. It seemed like I'm really there. It wasn't just a panic, it was a big fearful part of my memory. I felt like I'm going to faint, because... Itt was speaking with emotions, doctor stopped him and said:
- I understand you, it's not easy to accept but you have to stop there. You should go to the therapist and solve problems with past actions, traumas. Only taking medicines can't help you, your illness is in your mind not body. But without healthy mind your body won't be good. You will feel pain in your head and chest, you will lose your appetite if you don't take it seriously. And what about your family atmosphere is it good or dysfunctional?
- My family... Itt stopped some time, he was speechless because there were some problems.
- They are good so I couldn't tell them about it..
- Why I have told you you have to deal your problems with your family. Mr.Ittphaol look at me and tell the truth!
Do you have conflicts about being weak with someone else? Doctor said looking Itt's sad eyes. He was about to cry 😢 😭
Itt heard doctor's words and remember his fight with his dad. He became speechless again...

Flashback

One day ago

In the morning.

Itt was sleeping in peace in his bedroom. He was tired because of panic attack and also had fever with headache. His friends were in the kitchen to make breakfast. Day was lying and hugging him from behind. He was staring at his lovers beautiful face and playing with his hair.
Itt began to open his eyes slowly.
- Oh Day it's tickles,
Itt said sleepy. Day kissed his cheeks.
- I'm going to wake you up. Wake up my beauty ✨️ 💕 😍
Day was pretending to be normal as nothing happened. He just didn't want Itt to remember that memories. But Itt have already heard about it. At that night when they were talking he was also listening their conversation. He didn't understand it clearly but he realized his friends and also his husband were lying him. But he also pretended as he couldn't remember.

- No I'm going to sleep more, 😴
Itt said in low tone.
- Do you want me to wake you up with force, Itt wake up and eat something then you can sleep as much as you want.
- I don't want to eat anything. But I can eat cake. He said and looked at Day with puppy eyes.
- No I won't fall into your cute eyes, first eat porridge then you can eat cake. Day said and stopped looking his eyes because he knew, his eyes could make him do anything.

At that time door opened suddenly and someone came in with fierce eyes.
He was dad, he came to take Day with himself.
- Dad good morning! Both said equally.
- Good morning! He said fiercely.
- Dad what's wrong? Itt understood that his dad was angry, but couldn't analyze why he is like that.
- Day can leave me with Itt alone?
Dad said calmly.
- Dad why? Day was confused.
- I just have something to talk with Itt.
Day was speechless so he left the room. He thought dad was worried about his son. Then dad locked the door and sat down in front of Itt.
- Dad what's wrong? You have never had secrets from Day. You two always do things secretly without me. Itt was also confused. He didn't know what his dad was going to ask.

- Why are you doing that Itt? His dad said calmly, but his voice was scary.
- Dad what are you talking about? I didn't do... anything... His dad suddenly grabbed his hand tightly and said angrily:
- Why are you pretending as sick? I know you love Day but it doesn't mean he has to be always with you. You are ruining business trip.
- Dad I can't understand you. Itt was scared.
- Today we have to go to Phuket to sign new contracts but you became sick suddenly. We have already prepared everything for this day, but in the morning Day called and said he couldn't go because you became sick suddenly. Do you think I believe that it is coincidence?
Itt began to cry.
- Dad I didn't know about trip! He didn't..he Itt was sobbing so he couldn't tell his words properly.
- I don't want to listen to your complaints about illness. You can't always take excuses from it, you have to learn living without Day.
- Dad I'm ..sorry he felt pain in his chest.
- So what, Itt learn you can't be burden to someone always. You aren't working on the store too. Aren't you ashamed?
His dad was angry so he was talking nonsense. Itt wiped his tears and said:
- I will tell Day myself dad! He will go with you. I won't be ill anymore...
- Ok, but don't make it worse. His dad said and left the room. As soonas Day came in,
- What happened Itt? He was worried because Itt's beautiful eyes were red from tears. Itt hugged him tightly. They sat like that for some minutes. Then Itt began.
- Day why didn't you tell me about trip?
Day choked.
- Oh Itt yesterday I wanted to tell you but... he sudde stopped himself.
- Day I can take care of myself, you don't have to be always with me, you have to go there, you have to help my father instead of me. You know I'm not good at that kinda store works. Ok? Itt asked but he didn't want to be alone at that time.
- Itt aren't you sad? Day was confused, he didn't expect that.
- No I'm not.

They talked something and Day began to pack up his clothes.

One hour later.

- Day I will miss you. Itt said, he wanted to cry but didn't. He knew that Day might change his mind. So Itt kissed him and smiled forcefully.
- Itt don't be stubborn, and take your medicines, I will back soon. Day also kissed him and went to business trip.

Flashback ends.

- I don't have any conflicts, please give me some more time. I will come again with my ... friend.
Itt just said what's in his mind.

After some medical examinations, he went to home.

But this hospital was near to Ball's house, Ball saw him from behind. And he was confused why Itt's coming to this hospital too often.

Itt was alone in house, he ate lunch and took medicines then went upstairs to his bedroom.

He was thinking about future.
" What can I do then? I have a lot of problems, but I don't have a strength to fight. Dad was true, I don't have any talents, I just love Day! "

Phone rang.

- Hello ma,
It was his mother, she was calling from USA.
- Oh Itt, how are you my beloved son?
- I'm ok. What about you? When are you coming back? I miss you so much.
Itt wanted to be with his mom. Because when Day and dad went to business trip, he had lived with his mother.
- Oh my beloved son, I miss you too. I don't know when. But I think I'll be there one month again.
- No mom come to me as soon as possible. I'm alone. Itt said sadly.
- Why? Where's Day?
She asked because she didn't know about it.
- Day and pa went to Phuket for signing new contracts. And my friends also have their works and studies. I'm the only one who is jobless 😔. I'm bored.
- Don't be sad. Instead come to see me to America. We'll go a lot of places.
His mother teased to cheer him up.
Itt smiled.
- Ok I'm going. They smiled together.
- Mom I love you, you're the best. You always can make me smile.
- Ok ok. And what about your dad? Aren't you fighting? She asked seriously.
- No we aren't...
He lied.
- Itt if you have any problems you can tell me I will always listen to you.
- Mom please always be my side ok,
He suddenly cried, he really wanted to talk with someone who can understand him, about that problems.
- Son don't cry, if you cry I'll also cry..
She also cried.
- Just tell me what happened!

Itt sobbed couldn't say any words, he was speechless.

- Mom dad said you're adult but can't do anything. You'll be burden to everybody if you don't find your way
He was sobbing while speaking.
- Itt you aren't burden to anybody. We love you.
- I know, he was true. All of my friends have found their ways to live. But I haven't. I'm not mad at dad but myself.
- No no! You can find something you are really interested in, and if not, you can work on the store with Day and dad. You're good at it. You don't have to be worried about future. You're still my little and cute Itt in my eyes.
She motivated her son.

They talked a long time, then Itt went to sleep.

In Phuket

Day and dad arrived and settled in a hotel. It was already night so they went to their own rooms.

Day sat on the sofa and smoked. He was worried about Itt. He never wanted to leave him alone but his dad and work...

He called Itt, after some time he ans wered because he was sleeping.

- Umm Day have you arrived? He asked sleepy.
- Yes. Were you sleeping? Sorry I just wanted to hear your voice 😔
- Don't apologize. I'm happy. I've already missed you.
- I miss you to. How was your day? Mine was awful I'm so tired. Day yawned he was sleepy.
- Not bad, I just did some houseworks and watered flowers that's all. All day I've been busy thinking about you and our trip.
He flirted.
- Me too. Ok I know now you're fine. Back to sleep, don't stay up late for watching movies. And eat healthy foods not only cakes. He said seriously.
- Ok daddy, I will do.
He teased his lover.
- Kiss. Now sleep!
They kissed each other from screen and went to sleep.