Chapter 14

It has already been two days since Day went to Phuket. He was living in hotel with his dad. He hadn't a lot of time to call Itt because he was so busy with new contract.

In Phuket.

- Day tomorrow our new partners will come from US. And there will be a big business meeting in the evening. We have to achieve this contract. So be ready.
- Ok dad. I'm always ready. But I have question for you?
- What is it? Just ask. He said dryly.
- Ok. How did you persuade Itt? I thought he would be angry or sad as before. Day asked curiosily.
- Umm. I just told him this contract is so important.
- That's all. Day hesitated.
- Yes. Let's prepare. He changed the topic.

In Bangkok.

Itt was living lonely. He didn't want his friends to stay with him. His days were same.
He woke up everyday and firstly called his lover to ask his condition. Then he began to make breakfast but without Day he couldn't eat much. He almost lost his appetite. After eating something he did house chores: sweeping the floor, watering flowers, cleaning bathroom and etc. When he was with Day, he didn't want to do households. Because Day would always do everything for him.

It was only three day but Itt already missed his husband.
After finishing all house chores he went to the doctor again. Because day by day his condition was getting worse.

- How are you, Mr.Ittphaol? You are coming so much this days, but alone.
- Hmm. I'm ok but I think medicines you gave me aren't strong enough, can you give me much stronger ones? Itt asked with low voice.
- I don't think so. I have already told you you have to go therapist.
- I will go when I'm ready but for now I need some time.

Doctor didn't give other medicines to him. Itt forced himself to act normal.
When he was driving back, his cell phone rang.

- Hmm, Day what's wrong? He asked fastly because Day didn't know Itt wasn't home.
- Where are you know Itt? Day asked, from his question Itt's heart began to beat faster.
- Umm, I just went to the shop, now I'm going back to home. He lied.
- Ok be careful. I just want to hear your voice. Itt today I won't be able to call you before sleeping, so don't wait for me just sleep ok? I will call you again tomorrow.
Day said calmly.
- Why? Itt stopped car and his voice also changed from fearful to angry and sad.
- Today in the evening there will be opening party and meeting for new contracts. So we will be there, If I have a chance, I will call you. I just don't want you to be worried.
- Ok, call me in the early morning, otherwise I will be mad at you. He said sarcastically.
- Ok Mr.Ittphaol. He teased.

Itt arrived home and just lay down on the sofa. After 5 minutes the doorbell rang. " Who is it?" Itt thought.
When he opened the door someone hugged him tightly.
- Oh my beloved friend, I miss you so much. He was Nick. Itt was stunned because he didn't know his friends were coming to see him. Gear and Four were also here.
- Oh Nick you scared me, I didn't expect you are coming. Itt said confused.
- It's surprise. Gear said teasingly.
- Why aren't you happy, or you were waiting for anyone else? Four asked sarcastically.
- No, I'm happy. Come in.

They sat on the kitchen to eat lunch. They brought fried chicken and drinks with them. While they were eating together, they talked about a lot of things such as funny memories from past. It was a long time since they sat and talk like that only four friends without their lovers. Especially Itt, he wasn't allowed to go somewhere without Day's permission. Also he didn't want to be without him. Four and Gear's lovers Gus and Night went to birthday party, so they were available to meet. About Nick's lover Neil, he was in racetrack.

- Itt how did you let Day to go to the trip easily? Gear asked.
- Itt I knew, wouldn't let him go alone. Four said calmly because he knew his character very well.
- I don't want to be childish anymore, and also he didn't gi alone he went with dad. Itt said sadly.
- Itt are you fine? if you feel bad or lonely, you can tell us. We are friends, we'll be always there for you.
- Don't hide your true feelings, if you're sad just tell it. Nick said with empathy.
- No I ..just.. miss Day. He said, his eyes was full of tears. He sobbed.
- Oh my friend. Nick hugged him tightly, Gear and Four also joined them.
4 friends hugged each other kindly, they could feel sad atmosphere.