Chapter 17

Within half hour, Gear took Itt to his parent's house. The distance between Day's house and his parent's house wasn't so far, but to Itt it seemed like infinite. He was sad but his anger was more powerful. Gear helped him to get out of car and carried his luggage to the house. They entered the living room and heard some noise.
This voice was his mom's voice, she was talking with her husband, Itt's dad.
They were fighting also, dad had come back after hearing about issues. And mom missed her son, so she came but wasn't aware of anything. All she knew was his son wasn't feeling good.

- Mum! When did you return? Itt said confusingly.
- Oh my son! Come here, I missed you so much. She hugged her son.Itt melted in her embrace and began to cry again.
- I miss you too, so much.
- Hello auntie! Welcome back. Gear greeted her.
- Ohh, Gear you're here too! How are you? And what is this in your hand? She said seeing luggage in Gear's hand.
- Umm, ohh. It is Itt's... he couldn't finish his words, Itt's dad shouted suddenly.
- Don't tell me you had a fight with Day again!
- Yeah, I broke up with him! Itt said angrily 😠. His dad's words made him more angry so he said '' Broke up'' instead of '' Fight''.
- Itt what are you saying? I can't understand anything. His mom said not realizing situation.
- Aunt, let him go upstairs first. I think Itt has to make up his mind and rest. Gear said seriously. From his words Itt's mom realized the problem is bigger that time.

- Ok, Itt my son, have some rest, we can talk later. His mom said pitifully.
- No we can't! His dad stopped them.
- No way! You can't break up with Day! I can't understand you. Why are you fighting with him? He is perfect man for spoiled baby like you. If it's not Day, who can tolerate you and take care of you?
His dad said fiercely because he didn't want his son to be burden to himself again.
- Why? Why can't I do whatever I want? I want to be happy as everyone! Why you don't let me be independent. Yeah, I'm spoiled, but I'm spoiled because of you.
" Crash"
His dad slapped him suddenly with anger. It didn't hurt Itt's face, but hurt his heart 💔 😔

- What are you doing? His mom said shocked, and hugged his son to protect.
Gear stopped his uncle.

- Have you heard his words? How can you say this words to your dad?! His dad shouted angrily.
Itt was speechless.

- Gear take him to his room! I have some words to your uncle! She commanded fiercely.
Gear took Itt to his bedroom and closed the door not to hear his parents fighting.

- What's wrong with you? Did lost your mind? His mom said angrily.
- Why am I wrong? You know our son isn't perfect, if he breaks up with Day, who will take care of him?
- No one is perfect! And our son you know, he's grown up. Why someone has to take care of him?
- Because he's weak! He said without thinking.
- Weak! Isn't us the reason why he became like that. She was fighting against his husband unstoppingly for the sake of his son.
- You're my wife! You've to stay by my side and help! He said after couldn't find any word against his wife's.
- If I stay by your side, who will stay by
our son's side?
Itt went downstairs fastly hearing his parents fighting soundly.

- Dad! Mom! You don't have to fight because of me. I don't want any fights. I can live with Gear or Nick. He said panicking.
- Oh my son we aren't fighting over you, it's your house. No one can kick you out of this house. His mom said.
- Son, you're making your mom cry and fight against her own husband. Do you think just little problems are worth it? His dad said angrily.
- Little things! You think because of some problems I had fight with Day. Dad stop already taking Day's side. You're always talking about my shortages but when it comes to Day, he's perfect man. You never see his shortages!
Itt shouted loudly without thinking anything.
The situation worsened. His dad lost his temper hearing Itt's last words.

- You're stubborn and spoiled. Yes, Day is very good. If he was my son, I would never let him be together with someone like you!
- Oh really! Ok, then just go and be his father. I believe that you two will be perfect match.
He just said some words and went upstairs again to his bedroom. Gear went after him.