Chapter 16

Itt's eyes widened as soon as he saw his lover coming in room, Itt stood up hurriedly. He was shocked because he wasn't aware of Ball used his phone to call Day, Ball had already put back the phone where he took and didn't dare to tell Itt.

- Day how are you here? Itt asked confusingly.

Day was so angry, he has almost lost his temper seeing his wife in the five- star hotel wearing bathrobe and with other guy. He thought Itt might be sad or mad at him, so he is crying somewhere. With these thoughts Day searched for Itt all night. But what he is seeing...

- How am I here? I have to be the one who asked how you end here!
Day shouted angrily, he lost all his temper.
- Umm, Day ....
Itt was speechless, he didn't know how to act, he was mad at his lover, but this condition he was more scared.

- Itt go to the bedroom and change your clothes, I will take you home, I don't want to talk in front of others. Day ordeted fiercely, but his words seemed to have some jealousy.

Itt decided to stay against his husband.

- Who said I will go with you? I'm eating my breakfast, you can't just come and force me to go back...
Before he finished his words,

" Crash"

Day overturned the dining table with all his might, his eyes were like rabid lion's.
All the food spoiled on on the floor, no one was injured but scenery was so unpleasant and full of misunderstandings.

- You don't have to eat anymore, change your clothes, I'll wait on the downstairs.

Itt was about to cry because of shame, anger and weakness. He knew he can't fight again Day. So he didn't say anything either crying. He just entered the bedroom and changed his clothes.

Till then, his friends have already arrived in the room and found out about earlier accident, Ball has told them.

They said Ball:

- Thank you to inform about Itt, if it weren't you, we would have been still searching for him.
- No need, but I think Itt has bigger problems than you think. Please take care of Itt.
Ball was feeling guilty still, so he entered Itt's bedroom. It was packing up his things.

- Itt I'm sorry, I am the one who called P'Day. I didn't expect his reaction would be that bad. Ball said in monotone.

- No need to apologize, I have to apologize for being trouble. I have to talk and find solution at all.

Itt left the room without saying goodbye.

Itt's friends asked him a lot of questions while going down stairs. But Itt just replied to some of them. Everybody already knew about " Kiss", so there was no need to explain.

Itt went to Day's car and sat next to Day, others also got in their cars and went home.

Itt was extremely silent, so Day was getting angrier.
Day wanted to say something, but he was afraid of making Itt cry or situation worse. So he also kept silence.

In one hour, they all arrived in the Day's house.

Itt got out of the car first, then Day also got out and others just followed them into the house.

Itt was about to go upstairs, strong hands stopped him.

- Where are you going? Day asked seriously.
- I want to understand my feelings so now don't talk to me. Itt said as possible as without any anger. But inside, he was mad at Day and willing to hit him because of his vulgar behavior. He was also trying to hold his tears 😢

- What you can't just stay silent you have to explain everything. Day said trying not to shout, but his voice was already enough to scare others.
Everybody was just standing, not being able to do anything.