DIDN'T DESERVE WHAT YOU GAVE ME : PETExWAY [PART - I]

[NOTE : I've got this feeling that someone did REPORT my book last time. I mean guys! If you don't like something or someone, please leave and go somewhere else! This platform has so many authors and books, just choose one and read! Why do y'all have to report books! Idk who did this but if it was an author themselves, I've got nothing to say. Any book takes loads of patience and time to write and deletion of your hard work HURTS af! So please stop doing this! Stop attacking our works for no reason! And if it was the platform itself...I'm speechless!!]

Pete x Way
Angst

~Didn't Deserve What You Gave Me~

PART-I

"B-Babe...I...."

"Gosh! Way just fuck off from here!"

A sudden harsh punch from his 'best friend' threw him on the cold hard ground. Way laid there motionless as his body contorted in pain from the impact, unable to speak, unable to move. Tears stung his eyes and blurred his vision. He remained on the floor, silently weeping, as he wished he could rewind time back to how it all was before the discovery.

"You know what, Way," Babe growled, crouching beside his fallen figure, and grabbing him harshly by his hoodie, only to meet a pair of helpless, tear-stained eyes, "I trusted you. I trusted you for all these years. Yet...you betrayed me, manipulated me, you tried to harm me-"

"I-I would n-never-"

"Shut up," Babe cried, his eyes blazing with anger, as he landed another punch on Way's face, creating a bloody bruise on the corner of his lips, "You say...you loved me, huh? Haha. People like you...and love? Huh, you are just a fucking useless asshole. You only know how to get what you want, no matter how. You don't deserve love, Way. You never did, you never will. You're just a pathetic piece shit that should be left to rot and die. Fuck! I can't believe I was your friend...motherfucking asshole!"

Babe finally let go of his hoodie, and with one last push, he left Way on the floor, broken and injured. After Babe left the garage, it was all silent. It was only them, as the rest of the team had already gone. After his departure, silence fell over the garage. No sound...just gloom.

As he lay on the ground, helplessly reminiscing his past, Way closed his eyes, letting his tears roll down the sides of his face. His wounds pained, and he could feel the blood oozing out of them. Way smiled to himself. Fate, huh? It still felt like it as if it was just yesterday Babe had won his first race and how they celebrated with just one bottle of beer, only the two of them. It still felt like yesterday, how he had taught Babe the basics of driving, the art of repairing cars, providing him with water from time to time during his busy work schedule and then goofing around with him in the middle of practices while Alan scolded them at the top of his voice, making all the mechanics in the garage laugh. Fate, huh? And today, here he is, lying on the ground of the same garage, bloodied and broken, beaten up by his 'best friend' just because of a mistake that he still regrets every second of his life, and he will continue to.

If only I hadn't listened to him that day. What would matter, huh? Atleast I wouldn't be here right now, in this condition. Huh, Babe's right. People like me don't deserve anything but pain. He's right. All my life, I just went around, hurting everyone. I never even deserved love, forget about him. It's all just a facade of infatuation and lies that people showed me. He's right. I was born to rot and die.

Way slowly got up from the floor, his whole body aching in pain. As he limped towards the exit, he turned around and took one last look at the garage. Tears streamed down his eyes as memories came flooding back to him. He took one last look at Babe's majestic car, his own car, Alan's one and all the other prized racing cars standing proudly. He smiled. One last time.