ADDICTION : BABExCHARLIE

Babe x Charlie
Smut
Top: Babe
Bottom: Charlie
[If y'all don't like it, please leave asap!]

~ Addiction ~

"Do you think he's dead?"

"I hope so..."

The boy edged closer to the lifeless figure lying on the ground. He crouched down and carefully nudged at the body. Even though the corpse was lying in front of his eyes in a pool of it's own blood, Charlie still didn't want to believe that he was dead. After all, it was impossible to even catch him.

"Charlie, he's dead for real," Babe grumbled behind him, tugging at his partner's jacket in order to pull him away, "Let's get away before the cops actually come here."

"Y-Yeah...let's go..."

The car rumbled on, through the dark, deserted steets and lonely avenues. The 'Murdering Husbands' were on the go once again, terrorizing the town, yet inevitable to the eyes of the commoners. It was always a clean murder, spic and span, leaving no evidence for the cops, since these two were a pro at it. Three years had passed. No one, literally no one, could ever catch these two. Because it was practically impossible!

Yet they always managed to catch the impossible of criminals who were a living threat to the society, torture them and kill them. They knew the police would never catch them since they were already fed with money and would not dare to open their mouths for justice or break out of the hideous trap if corruption. So, these two took their leads in slaughtering all those criminals without the police knowing.

To the world they were 'The Murdering Husbands'.

To the path of truth, they were just mere people giving justice to the oppressed in a disguised fashion.

* * *

"Daddy?"

"Ugh! So needy I see."

Babe wrapped his lips around his husband's, guiding him towards their bed. Once they had reached their secret domicile, they wasted no time and ran to their room.

Because, their little addiction of having a hot sex after a good murder had never diminished one jot.

Babe threw Charlie on the bed, and crawled on top him, connecting their lips once again. Charlie moaned into the kiss, gripping his hairs tightly, as Babe bit his lips to gain entrance, which was gladly granted.

Babe took the lead in the kiss, easily winning their fight for dominance with their tongues. He yook his time, savouring those lucious lips with every signs of hunger and lust. He used his tongue well, slurping around and tasting the Charlie's warm cavern. The taste of his husband's mouth was an addiction to Charlie, and he wasted no time in snaking his arms around the man, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss.

Soon Babe began stripping off his clothes and stripping Charlie's as well. It wasn't their first time, but every single time they did it, Babe never failed to be absolutely mesmerized at the sight of his boy's naked beauty, while Babe's sexy body and toned abs never failed to make Charlie a little blushing mess.

"Aww...that's like a good boy," Babe cooed, as Charlie turned around himself, making his ass face Babe.

"Mmhh fucking healthy," Babe mumbled, as he trailed down slow drunken kisses down his back, with reddish blue hickeys on his pale skin.

"B-Babe....p-pleasee....d-do it...." Charlie whined.

"Someone's fucking needy I see," Babe smirked, "Well...as you wish, baby."