HAPPILY EVER AFTER : KENTAxKIM

Kenta x Kim
Fluff

~ Happily Ever After~

"Good morning Ken- Wait! What the fuck...Where is he?"

Waking up on an empty bed wasn't the routine Kim was accustomed to. So when he found the space beside him deserted, he was genuinely curious.

"What's happening?" he questioned to himself, looking astonishingly around the room which was currently bathing in daylight, "The windows are open, curtains on one side, clothes not on floor, tables cleaned and...." Kim once again looked at the empty spot, "Him not here?"

Kim was very confused. Usually it was him who used to get up before his boyfriend and start doing all the chores, his boyfriend lending a hand later. But today, seeing his boyfriend nowhere near him startled him to this extent that he didn't hesitate to look inside the blanket or even under the bed too check whether he was hiding anywhere or not.

Where did he go?

Suddenly, Kim froze.

Shit! Did something happen to him again?

Kim and his boyfriend, after going through a hell of numerous hardships, had finally found some peace in their lives and had settled in a place far away from the city, leaving behind their horrendous past there. They had moved towards the country side and had bought a simple cottage house for themselves amidst the meadows, to lead a simple life. The couple worked as baristas in a nearby cafe shop and their earnings were enough for the two to live their lives the way they had always dreamt of. All they wanted was peace, love and happiness, which were denied to them throughout their lives.

And now, seeing the absence of his lover beside him, Kim's fears knew no bounds. Kim had woken up several times in the past to find him gone, only to later see him in a terrific danger. This time too, he feared the worst.

Panicking, Kim quickly came out of the blankets and grabbed whatever was nearest to him to put on. He wore his slippers and opened the door and dashed downstairs, even though the pain in his bottom was shooting up his spine, making it a little difficult for him to walk. Still, he limped and somehow stumbled in the dining hall, his breath unsteady and heart beating like crazy. He had expected to see something else...but had come to the dining table...only to encounter something else he had never seen before.

The dining table in front of him was all set, completely laden with various types of food. At first Kim thought it was all an illusion and spent a good ten minutes rubbing his eyes and slapping himself over and over again to check whether he was in his dreams or not. 'Cause whatever he was seeing right in front of him looked exactly like a dream.

Who did this all?

"You alright baby?" a voice asked as Kim was rudely slapped back to reality. He shook his head and raised his gaze up, only to see Kenta standing in front of him, wearing an apron and holding a plate of sizzling toasts on them, smiling radiantly.

"K-Ken y-you-"

"Oh yeah me," Kenta replied, putting the plate on the table amidst all the other delicacies and looking up at Kim, smirking, "Surprised, aren't you?"

"Y-Yeah-"

"Oh...actually, I just thought," Kenta continued, "Why should it be you who'll prepare breakfast and dinner everyday? I look incapable, don't I? You know what...I just decided something. From today onwards," he whispered, edging closer to the half awake boy, "If you like my cooking skills, I'll be the one to cook breakfasts everyday," he swiftly grabbed Kim by his waist, pulling him closer and placed a soft kiss on his nose, "And...we can make dinner together, okay?"