Chapter - 6 / You might have a lot of people like me but you will never.....

Only Rohirat part today

Virat pov

Virat - WHAT!
Jaddu - yes virat.
Virat - no this can't be happen my rohit is not a mafia. I can't believe this.
Jaddu - believe me or not but when mahi go to washroom he left his phone and I checked his phone and i got to know that he is a mafia and rohit is also mafia. And not only him his whole family is mafia.
I can't believe what jaddu was saying I love rohit so much how could he do.
Jaddu - and the main thing was that his father was reason why our parent died virat.
Virat - I need to talk with him .
Jaddu - hmm.
I go to rohit office.  I goes inside his cabin angrily. I saw him sitting in the chair and a girl was sitting on the left side chair and they were laughing.
Rohit - virat what is this you should knock right.
The girl - I think I should go I think he have to tell you something private.
Rohit - ok let me drop you to the gate.
The girl - are you sure.
Rohit - yeah.
And they two go out of my sight.
After 10 mins.
Rohit - baby what was that she was my  frie--.
Virat - you are mafia.
Rohit - what?
Virat - I'm saying you are you a mafia or not Mr Sharma ( said angrily and loudly ).
[ author - cough cough cough  rohit cabin is sound proof so no one can hear there talk ].
Rohit - see let talk at home.
Virat - I'm asking you something just say the answer yes or no ( said loudly)
Rohit - YES I'm a mafia ( said irritately.)
I grabbed his collar and said .
Virat - Didn't I told you that I hate mafia didn't I told you that don't keep any secret didn't I told you that my parents died because of mafia. DIDN'T
( said loudly).
Rohit - yes you did so.
Virat - SO really mr Rohit sharma
Rohit - so what you want me to leave my job.
Virat - ( chuckle bitterly) than why you didn't tell me that you are a mafia say.
Rohit - because I was Obsessed with your body.
Virat - you were what.
Rohit - yes I was obsessed with your body.
Virat - so that means you never loved me you never ( said he very slowly )
Rohit - virat ( try to touch virat hand)
Virat - ( jerk rohit hand) don't just don't you dare.
I saw at rohit eyes.
Virat in mind -  your eyes tell something else rohit your eyes say that you love me but I will never forgive you for my killing my trust my love and my parents.
Virat - take this I'm breaking up with you ( said while taking out a ring which rohit gave to him)
Rohit - ( taking the ring) don't think that I will die without you I have a lot a people like you.
Virat - ( chuckle) you might have a lot of people like me but you will never have me again Mr rohit sharma.
I said while leaving his cabin..........

Rohit pov

Ahhh what he thinks about himself that I will die without him I will prove him wrong .

Rohit - I was obsessed with him I don't love him right I don't love with him
Rohit - ahh leave this rohit Focus on your goal leave thiss all.

................this chapter ends here..............
- do you hear that he is in relationships with some one.
- hmm I heard ....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author note
I know this is very small chapter but I promise from next chapter it will be big this is the last small chapter about only rohirat from next chapter I will only Focus on other ships so see you soon in next chapter...

Vote and comment please.....