Chapter - 23 / Actually I love a girl in-

Same at evening time when rohirat was doing there thing .

Rahul pov

Rahul - mahi bhai in which room I will be.
Mahi - at-
Shreyas - at my room ( said in cold voice).
Rahul - mahi bhai can I change the room.
Mahi - but-
Shreyas - can you stop your drama everyone is already in there room and please let mahi bhai also take rest ( said little rudely).
Rahul - ( look down because of the tone of shreyas).
Mahi - arey shreyas behave yourself how are you talking like  this to him and rahul I'm sorry for his behavior but bachcha all are in there room can you adjust with shreyas today only.
Rahul - it ok mahi bhai I can adjust.
Mahi phone starts to ringing.
Mahi - I'm going you guys go and take rest ok.
Shreyas - hmm .
Rahul - ok ( said sadly ).
After mahi bhai gone. Shreyas unlock our room and enter into room and I was still standing outside of the room cause I want him to call me sweetly but he said opposite.
Shreyas - are you coming or I close the door. I don't have useless time. ( said cold and little bit rudely ).
Rahul - ( without wasting his time goes inside room).
Shreyas close the door and goes to take a shower and I sat on the bed and thinking.
Rahul in mind - He was so sweet toward me in past why he became rude suddenly and also cold. When I saw him yesterday I thought that he would call me again with those cute nickname senorita but he didn't even call me by my name and I thought that he would make me forgive himself by doing sweet and cute things which he use to do in past why he change so much . I want my old shreyas ( controlling his emotions).

I was thinking this when shreyas come in towel again shirtless. Again I got remember our old days those funny, sweet, flirty, romantic days and nights . I really want my old shreyas back.
Shreyas - will you stop staring at me and can go to washroom for fresh up ( said in cold voice).
Rahul - yeah I'm going , and sorry for staring at you ( said sadly) .
I go to the washroom and start crying there because of shreyas coldness and rudely behavior. After crying for 10 mins I stop crying and wash my face and fresh up and wear my clothes.  Than I go out side of the washroom not before making sure I don't look like I'm crying.

When I come from washroom . I saw shreyas was laying at the bed. I stand there waiting for him to say something.
Shreyas - what why are you standing sleep.
Rahul - where ( said while looking down).
Shreyas - see I'm fucking tried so don't expect from me that I will sleep at couch. So I'm sleeping here. If you want to sleep here than sleep and don't than go and sleep where you want. ( said rudely ).
Rahul - ( silencely went to the couch without taking pillows or blankets and lay at the couch and close his eyes).
Shreyas - do whatever you want I don't give a fuck ( turn off the lights and turn on the Ac ).
After 1 hr.
Shreyas - ( woke up because he was feeling thirsty but saw a heart broken seen his love was uncomfortablely sleeping in the couch while shivering).
Shreyas - ( goes towards rahul)

Rahul was sleeping like this at couch

Shreyas - ( saw dried tear at rahul face).
Shreyas in mind - did I made him cry.
Shreyas - ( was about to touch rahul cheek but stop).
Shreyas in mind - nhi dil sambhal ja zara phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu.
Shreyas - ( goes to the bed and take the blanket and cover rahul with it)

.......................................................................

Author pov

At hardik × surya.

Hardik - ( open the door of there room and hold surya hand and take him into the room and pin him at the door).
Surya - ( got shock on the sudden Action)
Hardik - why you were so close with your friends huh ( starting at surya soul) .
Surya - no.. I... Mean ( suffering)
Hardik -  why kitten why are you suffering baby (  said in cold voice while coming close to his face )
Surya - ( start crying).
Hardik - ( panick seeing surya crying)  arey baby Im sorry bachcha I'm not doing anything without your permission kitten please don't cry ( moving away from him) .
Surya - why... You ..a...a.. Always... ( hipps ) cold.... To.. ( hipps )Towards me... O..( hipps )Only....
Hardik - it not like that kitten Acha first stop crying and let be fresh up.
Surya - ( stop crying)  you go first.
Hardik - I always talk with you coldly na than let me talk with you sweetly ( said sweetly while taking surya in bride style).
Surya - ahh what are you doing.
Hardik - some things which i was waiting for 6 year ( said sweetly ).
Surya - ( being fully blushly).
Hardik enter the washroom with surya in bride style and close the door  .
Surya - ( shock seeing the bathtub cover with rose and soap water.)
Hardik - ( put surya down ) I told the hotel manager to arrange this for us specially .

[ Author - rohirat is the newly weds couple or you guys 😒😒.
  Hardik - hehee I want my boyfriend to feel special. ]

Surya - what we will do.
Hardik - ( start starting open his shirt ) open your clothes baby.
Surya - what are you saying .
Hardik - ( throw his shirt in the washroom and enter in the bathtub).
Hardik - come one kitten I will tell you my whole story.
Surya - ( feeling very shy) .
Hardik - trust me kitten I will not do anything just open your shirt only and come on the bathtub .
Surya - ( opening his shirt and keep it in the floor and goes near the bathtub and put one leg on the bathtub .
Hardik help surya and made him lay on his chest and hug him and put his face on his neck.

Like this but hardik have place his head in surya neck ( author - and they were not fully naked so keep your dirty mind away they were half naked)

( author - and they were not fully naked so keep your dirty mind away they were half naked).

Hardik - love ( said sweetly).
Surya - hmm ( feeling comfortable with hardik) .
Hardik - actually I love a girl in-

{Author - wait wait
Hardik - what.
Author - that story in next chapter okie.
Hardik - fine. }.

.............This chapter ends here...............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author note

Hii guys sorry I leave you in between the story but I don't have time now so that why I will write that part in next chapter and about my another story Cricketer bl that I will update tomorrow okie and I hope you like this chapter. Okie see you soon in the next chapter...

Vote and comment.

60 vote and 20 comment