Chapter - 9 / I know you are not ready

Author pov

Jaddu - leave me mahi I'm saying you last time.
Mahi - I'm also telling you that if you don't stop shouting I will fuck you here . ( said while taking jaddu in his house).
Jaddu -leave me I'm saying you ( said while shouting)
Mahi - you will not listen na.
Mahi pin jaddu at the door and start kissing him hungrily.
Jaddu - ahhhh
Jaddu Moan because mahi bit his lower lip because he was not opening.
Jaddu kiss back mahi because he knows that now he can't stop mahi and after all jaddu also loves mahi .
Mahi - (attract jaddu neck and start sucking) .
Jaddu - hmm ( trying to stop his moan ).
Mahi - ( slap jaddu butt) don't try to stop your beautiful moans baby or I will go more rudely.
And mahi join his lips with jaddu again. Jaddu try to dominate mahi but you know no one can win from mahi.
Mahi try to open jaddu shirt button which was not opening in irritate mahi ripped jaddu shirt. And now jaddu was shirtless in front. Jaddu was not eyes contacting with mahi .
Mahi understand that jaddu is not ready.
Mahi - ( open his shirt and made jaddu wear it )
Jaddu still didn't eye contact with mahi. So mahi hold his chin and made him do an eye contact with mahi.
Mahi - I know you are not ready I'm sorry for forcing you baby you sit in the sofa I will make soup for you. ( saying this he take jaddu to the sofa and made him sit there and goes to kitchen).

{ Audience - 😡😡😡
Author - what.
Audience - why you ask if you should write a smut part or not to us when you are not going to write.
Author - 😁😁heehhe.
Audience - 😒😒.
Author - arey I'm joking don't worry I'm not that bad you continue reading.
Audience - okie. }

Mahi pov
I goes to jaddu with a soup bowl
I gave him he drink it .
We didn't talk even I single word. And I was going to keep the bowl than jaddu hold my hand.

Mahi - what happened.
Jaddu - make me forget that I don't love you mahi.
Mahi - huh.
Jaddu - make me forget everything mahi ( made eyes contact with mahi )
I understand what jaddu was trying to say.
Mahi - are you sure see don't force yourself baby.
Jaddu - no I Just want to forget everything mahi please make me yours now.
I keep the bowl at the sofa and take jaddu in bride style to my bed room .
I placed jaddu at the bed. He open the shirt and throw at the floor and kissed me. I also kiss him back.
Jaddu - hmm.
I start kissing at his neck leaving hickey.
Jaddu - ahhhh.
Mahi - ( smirks) I got your sweet spot baby ( saying start sucking that spot).
I start to kiss at his tummy or u can say I start biting his tummy.
Jaddu - ahhh mahi slow down ahhhh.
[ author - I should hide somewhere before they also kick me out of the room ].
Mahi - princess.
Jaddu - hmm ( eye contact with mahi )
Mahi - you are sure to do it because I will not ask after entering myself.
Jaddu - I'm sure mahi.
That was enough for me I start to open jaddu pant and 1 min I open the pant and boxer. And now jaddu was laying fully naked in front of me
Jaddu - ( try to cover himself with blanket because he was feeling shy)
Mahi - naa Princess it my view I will watch it ( smirks and the blanket)
Jaddu - it not fair you are still half naked ( said Cutely )
Mahi - ( smirks ) fine Open my pants ( said while going to the sofa).
I sit at the sofa. I saw jaddu cover himself with blankets and start coming towards me. Jaddu sit on lap with blanket and start opening my pants and he opened my boxer also. And I was completely naked in front of him .
Jaddu - do you really think that will fit into me ( point at mahi dxxk) .
Mahi - I will make it fit princess don't worry ( whisper at jaddu ears while kissing his neck) .
Jaddu - hmm mahi.
Mahi - hmm say.
Jaddu - protection.
Mahi - it is in cupboard.
Jaddu goes with the blanket to the cupboard and take out two packs of condom and lube. Jaddu came and sit on my lap again. And hand over me the lube and condom.
Mahi - which flavor baby.
Jaddu - hmm I want chocolate first.
Mahi - ok .
I was seeing jaddu.
Jaddu - what are you seeing me.
Mahi - don't you want me to prepare you first.
Jaddu - hmm.
I kiss jaddu. Jaddu kiss me back , we were kissing, suddenly I put one finger inside jaddu.
Jaddu - hmmmm ( moans muffed into mahi mouth).
I break the kiss and put another finger
Jaddu - ahhhhhhhh MA.. Hi... Ahhhh
I start to thrust my finger into him.
Mahi - arghh moan baby moan loudly. ( said while kissing jaddu neck and whole body.)
I added two more finger into him.
Jaddu - ahhhhh ahhh ahahhh.
I start to thrust more fastly.
After 5mins.
Jaddu - ahh mahi ahhh I'm close.
Mahi - cum baby cum ( thrust more faster)
Jaddu - ahhhhhh ( comee in mahi hand)
I take out my fingers. Jaddu whines at the empty. I Chuckle.
Jaddu wrapped his leg at my waist I take him to the bed and place him there I hover him and start kissing his whole body leaveing hickey all over the body.
I than lube my dixk than I take the condom and put it.
Mahi - I'm going inside ok.
Jaddu - hmm.
I go inside him.
Jaddu - ahhhhhhh why you are so big ahhh.
After 2mins when jaddu made himself adjust.
Jaddu - hmm move.
I start moving slowly.
Jaddu - ahh.
Mahi - arghhhhh why so tight baby ( start thrusting )
Jaddu - ahhhh mahi more faster.
I start doing more faster.
After 30mins .
Jaddu - mahi I'm coming.
Mahi - no you can't ( said while thrusting)
Jaddu - ahh why ( said while moaning ).
Mahi - not this time baby I have made you do because I was making you prepare we will cum together so don't dare to do.
Jaddu - hmm okie.
I start to thrust more faster.
After 20mins
Jaddu - ahh mahi I can't control anymore.
Mahi - arghhhh I'm also coming let cum together princess.
Jaddu / mahi - ahhhh, arghhhh.
Mahi fall besides jaddu.
Jaddu - it was amazing.
Mahi - ( turn his face to jaddu ) one more round than ( showing him another pack of condom).
Jaddu - sur-
Suddenly someone fall at the floor
Author - ahh this fan can't handle my balance. ( caring her butt)
Jaddu - you so you were seeing everything while hiding.
Author - heheehhee woh actuall-
Jaddu - mahiii kick her out of room now.
Author - he-
I kick author out of the room.
Outside the room.
Author - I always get kick out of the room next time I will take Doramen invisible thing so no one can see me ouch my butt hurt ( caring her butt)
Author - well at least I got something to write 😁😁.
.............. This chapter ends here .............

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author note
Hii guys I hope you like this smuty chapter . Tomorrow I will get my fully result and shameless me writing smut part here 😁😁anyway Tell me in the comments how did you like this part. Okie by see you soon in the next chapter.....
Vote and comment please....